Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What next RVP on loan to Wolves? Arsene has to go. im not even an arsenal fan, but this guy is stu jacksoning the shite out of that team.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsene has to go.

True arsenal are having a bad year (they sit fourth in the EPL) but who would you replace him with? Arsenal have also played most the year without one of there better midfielders. I think he is a good manager and I don't think there are many managers out there that are better than him.

And I'm not an arsenal fan either.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsenal absolutely out played but THE BEST striker in the world has 2 shots and finishes them both!!

Does Suarez have shin splints? Seems as though every time he gets kicked anywhere he grabs his shin. Oh and he is a diving cnut, that was never a PK. Justice was served, just hope we manage to catch spurs if United win 2moro i think we will then hopefully Liverpool or newcastle jump to 4th over Spurs and Chel$ki.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ohhh and fml Chelsea.... This is truly becoming an exhausting task to be a Chelsea fan.... Avb is gunna be sack'd , but the score actually did a pretty good number on the club recognizing the alliances within the players aka (drogba, terry, Lampard,) vs other alliances of new squad members.... They really have to tear that club apart and start something cause Luiz hates Lampard , drogba hates Torres an they all dislike the coach.... Kinda sounds a lot like the England international team hahhaha

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Szcezny stole the 3 points, Liverpool should have been up by 3 at the half:mad:, the finishing by Liverpool was atrocious, and RVP finished his 2 chances (Reina should have stopped the 2nd). Pretty tough for the ref to NOT call the PK, even in slo-mo it was hard to tell if the goalie got a piece of Suarez or not (he didn't).....but that was 'Pools 6th PK miss in 10 chances!!!! Totally embarrassing for anyone to miss that many, never mind for top-flight pros

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With United beating Spurs on the weekend, I feel it was the last good chance of United dropping points. I believe they have a pretty easy run in now, other than City at the Etihad. City still have Arsenal and Newcastle away and Chelsea at home (who knows how they will be now), and I don't see them getting a maximum 9 points there. Which would mean a must win at home against United. Doesn't look promising.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fergie's mind games working already

Indeed :)

Kippax, let's be honest here ..... the title is yours to lose. The depth in City's squad is unbelievable and should honestly win this without too much issue. Yes, Arsenal & Newcastle may pose a test but I can't see anyone giving you a game (except maybe United ;) ). As much as we're only 2 points off the top of the table, it's been an indifferent year for us. We started off very strong but have really lacked in consistency throughout the season. Yes, injuries have been a problem for us but that affects everyone. Our form has been the poorest I've seen in quite a few years but we've been able to manage a few results of late that will hopefully put us in the running down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0