Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kippax, you think it was a penalty on Silva ??

No, I don't. It's a contact sport, now a days, if you touch somebody in the box it's a PK. Players don't even attempt to stay on there feet. The slightest of contact and it's like a player has been shot. Bosingwa did connect with Silva but not enough in my opinion for him to go down. The same with Modric.

I believe Torres will come good, I don't know why and I have nothing to back it up, but I think things will turn for him.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
But enough about the Blues, I cant wait to see City get crushed by a strong Arsenal Squad this weekend hey MB10!!!!

Remember when everyone hated Chelsea for spending all the money, now we have chelsea and arsenal fans getting along just to hate City. City 4- RVP-1

That was a cracker by RVP last week

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best goal for me is Bergkamp vs. Newcastle... I have always loved that goal.

As much as my bias leeds me to vote for anything Cantona, I'll agree with you here dezza ...... Bergkamp's goal vs. Newcastle was sheer class.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as my bias leeds me to vote for anything Cantona, I'll agree with you here dezza ...... Bergkamp's goal vs. Newcastle was sheer class.

So was Henry's against United, and not just because it was against united

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Sir M, how well I know this. tbH i hope terry blasted his knee for season (now replaced by David lUiz), Ivanovic gets sold off cause he is old and slow,cole can stay, he is still good hahaha... That back pass Ivanovic made to almost murdered Cech's season on the 50/50 ball....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So was Henry's against United, and not just because it was against united

I don't think he ever scored a goal that wasn't class. There is talk of him coming back on loan for us, can't see how this could harm our team in anyway. Gives RVP a rest as Chamahk is gone in January for African cup, and Park still hasn't shown enough to be a reliable source. Only weird thing for me would be seeing him in an Arsenal jersey that doesn't have 14 on the back.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think he ever scored a goal that wasn't class. There is talk of him coming back on loan for us, can't see how this could harm our team in anyway. Gives RVP a rest as Chamahk is gone in January for African cup, and Park still hasn't shown enough to be a reliable source. Only weird thing for me would be seeing him in an Arsenal jersey that doesn't have 14 on the back.

Maybe Walcott would give it up? Happens all the time in the NHL ( I know this is not the NHL) would be a great sign of class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0