Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2010 / 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whether you only see glimpses of magic these days, I don't think it's time to write him off. He's young and he'll keep improving. Full stop. I'm not going to get into how I think he's improved as a player but you saying that United's just improved his heading is ridiculous.

He's improved his game all 'round and I still stand behind the fact that he's 10 times the player he was when he joined United. His decision making on the field and off the field for that matter has been very dodgy at times and I'm sure hasn't helped him on the field (especially this year).

And yes Regs, agreed England are shite :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know my heading has improved significantly since training once a week to a two a week program. I goes with-out saying training every day for ManU I could potentially stop hitting the ball with me nose. FFS, Walks, wake up.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
rooney best get out of europe all together..

Did the hooker, Jenny Thompson really charge Rooney an ugly tax?

Ouch

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still stand behind the fact that he's 10 times the player he was when he joined United.

OK, but he has definitely plateaued there now, time to move on.

When Ronaldo said he wanted to leave you could see it in every performance until he left for his dream team.

Same will happen here.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb,

Guinness doesn't have to play throw head catch at training tonight, we managed a little in the parking lot on our lunch break :D

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd love to see Fergie sit him till his contract runs out, too bad ManU posted financial loss' again this year!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only chance Man Utd have of keeping Rooney, which I still think is very possible, is by making a splash in the transfer market. I predict this happens in January but we will see. Rooney is a selfish twat, how many trophies has Man Utd won and at the first hint of a decline you go off and run. I blame video games and rap music. Although the squad does look very sub par these days, more of Everton type quality then United.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully David James blags him to join Bristol City!! Although I doubt he will enjoy playing Div 1 next season. Plus City don't have 2 cents to rub together :(

Rooney going to Australia, Yah, I'm sure they have £80million lying around and £100k a week to splash out. Fowler needs to lay off the blow a little :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
second paragraph said:
But former Liverpool striker Fowler, who has been plying his trade in the A-League since last year, suggested in a tongue-in-cheek interview that Rooney could join him at the Glory.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rooney signed a new deal, good for him, united, and England. Going elsewhere woulda ruined his career, now let's see how long until he gets outta this slump. Now back to hatin on united for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0