Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2010 / 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what a brilliant goal
great service from Nani who is unstoppable right now

GLORY! GLORY! MANCHESTER UNITED

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
convinced...Arsenal to win premiership...

LAY SOME MONEY DOWN IN VEGAS

15- BILLAGIO BEST I FOUND SO FAR

200 BUCKS

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
convinced...Arsenal to win premiership...

LAY SOME MONEY DOWN IN VEGAS

15- BILLAGIO BEST I FOUND SO FAR

200 BUCKS

Good luck with that Polska. Betting etiquette (or Captain Shamrock) will tell you not to get too excited by one result and throw a bunch of money at a team. Take a deep breath and throw that $200 on United ;) :D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Birmingham defeats Arsenal 2-1 with the winner in the 89th min with a major screw up between the goalkeeper and defender. Shocking result. Foster played well to keep Birmingham in in...great saves. Birmingham------Carling Cup champs!!

Hard Ballz

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate to say this but when I watch the clip it looks like the Wigan defender tries to step into Rooney's path when he makes his run.
At that point Rooney throws out his elbow to get by him.

He clips him good with the elbow and probably meant it.
But that guy looks to step into Rooney for no reason other than to fcuk him over and Rooney makes him pay for it.

My two bits.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate to say this but when I watch the clip it looks like the Wigan defender tries to step into Rooney's path when he makes his run.
At that point Rooney throws out his elbow to get by him.

He clips him good with the elbow and probably meant it.
But that guy looks to step into Rooney for no reason other than to fcuk him over and Rooney makes him pay for it.

My two bits.

100% agree that was my initial reaction and still is the way I see it. Rooney maybe got off lucky but that little kunt got what every defender deserves.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I totally agree, you should never be able to step into someone's path. If you do, you deserve an elbow to the side of the head.

You got to be fukcing kidding me. I this was anyone else other than a Man U player they would be given a 4 match ban. Complete Fukcing bollacks, a Frickin joke.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can you defend Rooney, he just goes on proving that last year was an abberation! Defenders never step in the path on forward come on, hehe. That said, he should be gone for at least two, just goes to show why diving remains in the game though, if that is Ranaldo he goes down rolls around and the defender get a yellow. At least he stayed on his feet, but sadly that age has passed. Rooneys best Keegan impression.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref's saw it and gave a free kick...nothing will happen

Ref didn't see it, there was a reply after showing the ref watching the ball the whole time, after he saw the wigan guy go down he blew the play down few seconds later. I he saw it surely Rooney would have been in the book bu just a smile and a talking to.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref didn't see it, there was a reply after showing the ref watching the ball the whole time, after he saw the wigan guy go down he blew the play down few seconds later. I he saw it surely Rooney would have been in the book bu just a smile and a talking to.

If he didnt see it why was there a free kick then? Have you ever seen them blow the play down for people on the ground before? they just keep on playing

He saw it....

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you do, you deserve an elbow to the side of the head.

I didn't quite mean it that way.
I wouldn't have been surpirsed if Rooney did get a ban.
I'm not saying at all what he did was right.

Had he done the Pavel Bure on Shane Churla with his shoulder I would have almost said he protected himself to a certain degree if he'd nailed him that way.

I have been in a situtation, in my obvious youth, where I blew by a sweeper and as I encrouched the box he grabbed and yanked my jersey.
In my attempt to get free I swung backwards and clocked him right in the face by accident.
He weant ballistic at the ref whining about unspostmsmanlike conduct, which in the end I guess it was.
But what about his unsportsmanlike conduct?
I was pissed HE didn't get a red for denying me a goal.

I'm just saying the Wigan defender paid a price for an unsportsmanlike manoeuvre himself...

Again, my two bits,
RF

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea 2, Man Utd 1. This game was as good as one I have seen in a while. Both sides full of quality.

Smalling's inexperience probably the difference, but Lucio was very, very close to being sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0