Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2009 / 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a clip of it that shows the little ginger bastard that punches in out onto the field too...hilarious really.

Fan Loses Game For Home TeamVideo

I wonder how many times he's had the shite beat out of him since the weekend ?? :D

D13 said:
that goal in the liverpool game was one of the biggest pieces of crap i have ever seen.

Agreed. Still can't believe that a very basic decision wasn't awarded there. Even in Guatemala, that's a drop ball ..... right Captain ?? :)

However, if you're a Liverpool fan ...... surely things must be looking up. If they lose to United on the weekend, Benitez will surely be sacked :D

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
However, if you're a Liverpool fan ...... surely things must be looking up. If they lose to United on the weekend, Benitez will surely be sacked

Say it ain't so....they might get someone half decent - Benitez has almost been as good for Utd as Souness was :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder how many times he's had the shite beat out of him since the weekend ?? :D

Agreed. Still can't believe that a very basic decision wasn't awarded there. Even in Guatemala, that's a drop ball ..... right Captain ?? :)

However, if you're a Liverpool fan ...... surely things must be looking up. If they lose to United on the weekend, Benitez will surely be sacked :D

Not true, Walks. In Guatemala, the person who threw the balloon on the field would be shot as well as anyone involved in the play. :D

I can't believe the goal was allowed to stand........the ref HAD to notice something like that on the field. Or at least one of the 4 officials. :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say it ain't so....they might get someone half decent - Benitez has almost been as good for Utd as Souness was :)

Spot on mate ...... the worst news ever if you're a United fan :D

It just adds further to the belief that Liverpool are a mediocre team with two extraordinary players :eek:. Having said that though, a massive game on Sunday and recent form gets thrown out the window when Liverpool / United play.

Captain Shamrock said:
I can't believe the goal was allowed to stand........the ref HAD to notice something like that on the field. Or at least one of the 4 officials. :rolleyes:

Incredibly, 47,327 fans all saw it so I'm not sure how 4 officials missed it. Unbelievable :confused: ....... I'm sure that referee will be reffing some U-12 kids game this weekend ;)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liverpool's online club shop has sold out of beach balls, and it's believed Manchester United fans could be behind the spending spree as they plot to re-enact the farcical scene in Jose Reina's penalty area in Liverpool's loss to Sunderland on Saturday.

:p:p
i was thinking while watching the highlights of this game that it was kind of ridiculous that nobody punted the ball away at some point. it was a big red beachball. it was sitting there for a while, wasn't it? it couldn't have gone unnoticed. if i were reina, i would have pointed it out the moment the opposing team started coming at me.

should be an entertaining game!

i predict 2 nil MAN U

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong thread and all but somewhat fitting ;)

110/31/2009 Fulham v Liverpool
(Full Time Result) Fulham 4.20 None Won Risk: 5.00 To Win: 16.00 Returns: 21.00

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
is it just me or are arsenal, chelsea, and man utd so much better than the rest of the premiership right now? like i know there usually the top 3 but in this past month or so give or take they have dominated games.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing they didn't give the award to that diving, cheating English twat on Man U.

:D

In other news, Liverpool snatched defeat away from the jaws of victory today :(

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing they didn't give the award to that diving, cheating English twat on Man U.

:D

even being an arsenal fan, i felt for liverpool. Gerrard shoulda had a penalty, torres shoulda buried that early chance, then an horribly unlucky og.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Indeed ..... a cracking finish by Johnson :D

Somehow, I still don't feel any better as the loss to Villa on Saturday hurt a ton. Chelsea are basically giving it away right now and nobody's really stepped up to snatch it :eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somehow, I still don't feel any better as the loss to Villa on Saturday hurt a ton. Chelsea are basically giving it away right now and nobody's really stepped up to snatch it :eek:

that was so painful
i hope we are not looking back on that at the end of the season and saying "if we only would have beat ASSton Villa."

:(

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just when i start to think berbatov is a lazy player on the pitch, the guy delivers the quality he did today
what a beautiful pass that was
the guy can drive me nuts with the amount of walking he does
he is caught offside so many times when he is just wandering back into position and it is frustrating to watch, but MAN, when he delivers, it's usually a thing of beauty!

all tied up but 3 points ahead would have been a little more comfy :eek:

i hope chelsea sh*ts the bed tomorrow, but, highly unlikely vs. the bottom feeding portsmouth

crossing fingers

striker14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0