Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
check out the table prior to today's games. the goal differences. Only man city and the top 5 have positive. disparity much?

P GD PTS
1 Chelsea 11 23 26
2 Liverpool 11 8 26
3 Arsenal 12 12 23
4 Man Utd 11 10 21
5 Aston Villa 11 5 20
6 Hull 11 -1 20
7 Everton 11 -4 15
8 Middlesbrough 11 -5 14
9 Stoke 12 -6 14
10 Portsmouth 11 -6 14
11 Man City 11 5 13
12 West Ham 11 -4 13
13 Blackburn 11 -7 13
14 Wigan 12 -3 12
15 Newcastle 11 -4 12
16 Sunderland 11 -7 12
17 Fulham 10 -1 11
18 Bolton 11 -3 11
19 West Brom 11 -8 11
20 Tottenham 11 -4 9

In other news Bolton Wins :wa: 18th to 8th! UEFA Cup here we come! ok maybe not.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS
Please don't judge the league on those muppets, there not even the best team in Manchester

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tottenham Hotspur

IN: Luka Modric (Dinamo Zagreb, £16.6million), Giovani dos Santos (Barcelona, £4.7million), John Bostock (Crystal Palace, £700,000), Heurelho Gomes (PSV Eindhoven, undisclosed), David Bentley (Blackburn Rovers, undisclosed), Cesar Sanchez (Real Zaragoza, undisclosed), Roman Pavlyuchenko (Spartak Moscow, 13.8million), Vedran Corluka (Tottenham Hotspur, undisclosed), Frazier Campbell (Manchester United, loan)

IN: Aaron Ramsey (Cardiff City, £5million), Samir Nasri (Marseille, undisclosed), Amaury Bischoff (Werder Bremen, undisclosed), Mikael Silvestre (Manchester United, undisclosed)

and whos 3rd in the league...after beating man utd :)? spurs might have won 3 striaght now but you guys was predicting them to be top 4 this year didn't they under achieve again like always and next summer people will say the exact same thing again. Arsenal barely ever dish out money on players and are still considered one of the "big 4" tottenham spend alot of money on young players after selling there best players, how can you guys expect them to be good? berbatov, keane, and i personally have always been a defoe fan, are three of the top strikers in the league. I dont care what anyone says modric is shite, the only good player they bought this year was bentley and he really doesn't fit in there. Bentley is the only player out of the whole tottenham squad who is good enough to play for arsenal (mistake letting him go), man utd, liverpool, or chelsea. Then again johnnybluenose you support rangers so what would you know lol ;) jk. And Dazza arsenals "wonderkids" can't be that bad to be 3rd in the prem? Anyways its pointless saying anything about arsenal to me im always gonna argue for them. Afterall the arsenal crest tattooed on my arm is never coming off right?

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tottenham Hotspur

IN: Luka Modric (Dinamo Zagreb, £16.6million), Giovani dos Santos (Barcelona, £4.7million), John Bostock (Crystal Palace, £700,000), Heurelho Gomes (PSV Eindhoven, undisclosed), David Bentley (Blackburn Rovers, undisclosed), Cesar Sanchez (Real Zaragoza, undisclosed), Roman Pavlyuchenko (Spartak Moscow, 13.8million), Vedran Corluka (Tottenham Hotspur, undisclosed), Frazier Campbell (Manchester United, loan)

IN: Aaron Ramsey (Cardiff City, £5million), Samir Nasri (Marseille, undisclosed), Amaury Bischoff (Werder Bremen, undisclosed), Mikael Silvestre (Manchester United, undisclosed)

and whos 3rd in the league...after beating man utd :)? spurs might have won 3 striaght now but you guys was predicting them to be top 4 this year didn't they under achieve again like always and next summer people will say the exact same thing again. Arsenal barely ever dish out money on players and are still considered one of the "big 4" tottenham spend alot of money on young players after selling there best players, how can you guys expect them to be good? berbatov, keane, and i personally have always been a defoe fan, are three of the top strikers in the league. I dont care what anyone says modric is shite, the only good player they bought this year was bentley and he really doesn't fit in there. Bentley is the only player out of the whole tottenham squad who is good enough to play for arsenal (mistake letting him go), man utd, liverpool, or chelsea. Then again johnnybluenose you support rangers so what would you know lol ;) jk. And Dazza arsenals "wonderkids" can't be that bad to be 3rd in the prem? Anyways its pointless saying anything about arsenal to me im always gonna argue for them. Afterall the arsenal crest tattooed on my arm is never coming off right?

If you think Mod is shite you need your eyes tested. He has now settled down into a role behind the striker and is thriving. Bent is on fire and has 11 goals this season. I think that lazy moody cnut Berbatov has 5.

We made a profit on our transfers this summer. We had to sell Keane and Berba because they wanted to leave. Once a player asks to move to a Champions League team you have no choice but to get the most you can for them and let them go.

You need to be careful Wenger doesn't leave. If he does I am having a party and inviting JohnnyBlueNose and Captain. And maybe you.

3 EPL wins and a tie have put Spurs a couple of wins from a Euro spot.

Bring on Liverpool again this Wednesday.:D

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
as for modric i guess he's not shite but i wouldn't class him in the same catergory as players liek torress, ronaldo, fabregas, robinho, etc.... he's just an average player nothing really special although his turn today was pretty goodlooking

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
had it for along time plus its better than my pops everton one

Good stuff, m8. Just kidding like......

Arsenal, under Wenger, has played some of the most attractive football over the last lot of years.......they just can't seem to be consistent enough throughout the entire season.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a harder team out there to support than Man City?

Every time they give us a bit of hope, they rip it away from us. Last year we bring in a new owner and Sven as coach, we have a great start to the season. Then we struggle to win a game after the holiday fixtures, and our Thailand Prime Minister gets his assets frozen. This year new owners again a new manager again and Robinho, and we can't win a flippin' game. Still there are many many many more examples of why they make it hard to support them. This is all happening while the wanks across the road keep winning everything (I do hate them). They even go on to win the league when we take 6 points off of them.

That being said I will support this team until the day I die. (supporting City will make that sooner than later). I personally believe I have spent enough money at the City store to pay for Robinho's transfer. Both of my kids are Man City supporters, as you know, you have to breed Man City supporters, nobody chooses.:rolleyes: Is that a form of Child abuse? Every game I put on my Man City shirt and cheer them on. I just wish they would make it a little easier for us.

Thank you for letting me have this Rant.

Man City 2009 UEFA cup and FA cup champs, or hopefully just not relegated.

Go on Citeh

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man City 2009 UEFA cup and FA cup champs, or hopefully just not relegated.

looks like its just the uefa cup now lol. I also would like to see man city do well though, i can't see relegation though.

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kippax, It's a similar lifestyle being a die hard Spurs fan but what can you do ?...Keep the faith, at least you've got the cash...A few seasons from now who knows ?.... I'm getting fed up with the same old big four any ways, Love to see the likes of Villa, City, Everton and obviously Spurs up there for a change:)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a harder team out there to support than Man City?

No there isn't that's why only sensible people in Manchester support United ........ or Macclesfield ;) Because I know you are a closet Red supporter, I've attached the latest wallpaper for your computer. Enjoy.

p.s. Nottingham Forest ??!! Are you fcuking kidding me ?? :eek:

Attachments

• World Champions II.jpg
    World Champions II.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars