Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2006-2007

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm feeling little sympathy for Chelsea and their injury problems as we went through the same thing last year and heard very little sympathy from them or anyone else for that matter.

Tough! Football is funny game and life can suck.

Come on United!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could you imagine HOS in net for MU? The look on Fergie's face after the first Scorpion would be fantantic.

Seriously.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Park, Giggs, saha all been injured this year and heinze is still in the process of finding form from his injury. Terry is the injury that is hurting chelsea more then anything but you have that much money and you don't have a replacement for him. Maybe instead of having 8 star midfielders they should have purchased another centerback. I feel for the keeper sitution that is jus freakishly bad luck. End of the day fukc chelsea they are a bunch of moups anyway. Glory Glory man united

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Park, Giggs, saha all been injured this year and heinze is still in the process of finding form from his injury. Terry is the injury that is hurting chelsea more then anything but you have that much money and you don't have a replacement for him. Maybe instead of having 8 star midfielders they should have purchased another centerback. I feel for the keeper sitution that is jus freakishly bad luck. End of the day fukc chelsea they are a bunch of moups anyway. Glory Glory man united

I couldn't agree more...

Attachments

• chelseapriceless.jpg
    chelseapriceless.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 92

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe they ought to try Shevy at center back? He certainly has developed the knack for keeping the ball out of the net.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upson to West Ham

Matthew Upson to West Ham today for 6 million pounds. An excellent signing Crafty .........

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Upson to West Ham

Walks said:
Matthew Upson to West Ham today for 6 million pounds. An excellent signing Crafty .........

I think we have spent around 17 million in the month of January for five players. Upson has to be the best quality player of the bunch based on his recent performances for Birmingham. The Egg has not been backward coming forward with the "readies". He has put his money where is mouth is and backed Curbs 100% thus far. As a supporter, coach or player at West Ham, you can not ask for more than that.

We need 23 more points in my opinion to stay up from the remaining 39 available. This is no easy task and I will be very surprised if we pull it off. If we can get a run going and keep the same players on the park each week there is a chance that Premiership football will once again return to Upton Park next season.

UP THE HAMMERS!

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty
You will stay up because Charlton, Watford and lucky for you, Wigan are going down.

Walks
Where were you a week ago?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dangerous play?

Thoughts?

To me as much as he was defending his goal, I thought this was easily a foul inside the box.

John Terry is a rock.

And, Cese Fabregas and most of his tart teammates are, and always will be, pieces of shite.
I'm not a huge Chelsea fan but I fcuking hate Arsenal.

Attachments

• _42612395_diaby_pa416.jpg
    _42612395_diaby_pa416.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 72

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rf,

Great pic ....... would make a cracking shot in one of those spot the ball competitions :D

JT is an absolute legend to get carried off the field on a stretcher, go to hospital and then come back to celebrate with his teammates. Unreal .....

However, I have a hard time feeling this was anything other than the usual thing that happens when players go for a ball (especially inside the area). Unfortunate as they, these type of things occasionally occur but for me, it was just that .... nothing more.

On the other side, Arsenal have some unbelievable prospects that are coming up through the ranks and they proved that yesterday. Toure's complete overreaction to Mikel's shirt pull on him was well out of order and the reaction for all (especially Eboue and Fabregas) was shocking. I personally can't wait to see Arsenal / Chelsea again as I'm sure Lampard will kick the living shite out of that little cnut.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you ever see the Fastshow do his Polish spot the ball?
Absolute classic. :D

Walks said:
However, I have a hard time feeling this was anything other than the usual thing that happens when players go for a ball (especially inside the area). Unfortunate as they, these type of things occasionally occur but for me, it was just that .... nothing more.

I should clarify one thing.
My reference to Arsenal being pieces of shite had nothing to do with the boot to the head.
It had to do with them being little fcuking cnuts in a Cup Final with no time left.
Fcuking Twats so they are.

I do think the infraction was honestly an accident.
But, my question is with respect to the boots to Terry's noggin.
The lad's leg is clearly well above the waist and Terry, albeit diving a bit, is still almost standing up.

You being a ref, are you saying this isn't dangerous play and saying it wasn't a foul?

Curious,
RF

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FSW is reporting this evening that Terry could very well be available for selection this upcoming Sunday, but Diaby is doubtful as he injured his foot in the kick to the England skipper's face.

I am serious.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0