Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2006-2007

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dangerous play?

Rangerforever said:
Thoughts?

To me as much as he was defending his goal, I thought this was easily a foul inside the box.

John Terry is a rock.

And, Cese Fabregas and most of his tart teammates are, and always will be, pieces of shite.
I'm not a huge Chelsea fan but I fcuking hate Arsenal.

Hey their curiousforever, as you know I made my reffing debut on Saturday so clearly I'm qualified to say....what ta fcuk is the guy in the background doing the CAN CAN or a simple re-enactment..." so that's how you do it ...ok, got it".:D

I'll be teaching that to the kids at practice tonight.:eek:

Billy Boy

Attachments

• _42612395_diaby_pa416.jpg
    _42612395_diaby_pa416.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 196

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
My reference to Arsenal being pieces of shite had nothing to do with the boot to the head.
It had to do with them being little fcuking cnuts in a Cup Final with no time left.

Absolutely understood mate. Arsenal's arrogance on the field winds me up to no end :mad:

My view on the Terry kick to the head is IMO, an unfortunate incident that happened within the game of football. However, you could look it at in a few different ways :

a) Playing in a dangerous manner is punishable by an indirect free kick. However, since there was contact between Diaby's foot and JT's head, that is an offence (kicking an opponent) punishable by a direct free kick - in the penalty area, it's a penalty. Tough call to award a penalty IMO.

b) Some may argue that JT's head was 'too low' - at that point, you could award Arsenal an indirect free kick.

I thought the referee got it right personally and was correct not to award anything :D

Terry Injury :

Highlights :

Last edited by a moderator:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pot calling the kettle a cnut said:
Absolutely understood mate. Arsenal's arrogance on the field winds me up to no end
It starts from the bloody old square head in the pipes, I fcuking despise his antics… and I actually like Arsenal, but my point here is any team with Ronaldo prancing about shouldn't be throwing too many stones indoors if you catch my drift...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cnut calling the kettle a pot said:
but my point here is any team with Ronaldo prancing about shouldn't be throwing too many stones indoors if you catch my drift...

My point here has nothing to do with the eventual Premiership Player of the Year. Antics aside, he's been the best player in the league this year. Thanks for coming out though ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Absolutely understood mate. Arsenal's arrogance on the field winds me up to no end :mad:

Me too. But don't they play lovely football? It's a pleasure to watch.

French Managers Loyal

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cant wait to see the great reception that 2007's leading actor will get at Anfield this Saturday!
Only problem is he plays better when the fans get on him!

Still wouldn't want that pretty boy playing for my team

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Forever said:
Still wouldn't want that pretty boy playing for my team

Great stuff ...... that's probably why you're 16 points behind us :rolleyes:

That pretty boy has stuffed 16 goals by opposition this year - that's 7 more than Kuyt, 9 more than Bellamy & 10 more than Crouch.

Carry on .....

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not doubting he's been the best player in the prem this year, just cant stand the way he flops around and the fact Fergie defends him each time he does.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh you mean the one where the defender was hugging him as he ran for the corner? I think that was the same one where the ref had actually told the defender to get his arms off him!
So what does he do??? Drapes himself all over him again!!

I can totally see the similarities between that and Ronaldo's swan dives:)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paul Robinson, March 17th, 2007.

Watch the bounce, as they say.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp1WU-wYe3w"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Rio will be giving away a few more autographed jerseys more often these days...

Try explaining this one to your manager.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub842qIfVZQ"]YouTube - Ferdinand kicks ball at fan - 31/03/2007[/ame]

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone must be in the doghouse by now...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0sXD0RGpI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs:

I think you mean the most over-rated defender ever. The other title still belongs to his old buddy Becks...:D

Up Pompey!!!:D :D

Trece

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing better than watching that old, arrogant cnut piss on his balls. GIRUY, Sir Awex.

Jose,
Jose, Jose, Jose,
Jose, Jose

Jose,
Jose, Jose, Jose,
Jose, Jose

Quadruple Loyal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to agree here........I think.........I can't stand Ferguson.......I hate Chelsea but don't mind Mourinho. He brings a touch of class to the league.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: We have ourselves a race

Funny how the Scots (and a deputized Scot ;) ) are on the board yappin about the EPL. :D

arrogant cnut

C'mon Bucky - That for sure is a wind up am calling you on it.
Jose's the biggest ego goin in that league.
'The Chosen One'?
Look up arrogance in the Oxford Dictionary and there will be his smug mug front and centre.

I am however lovin the fact it will go down to the wire now.

Sorry Walks. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0