Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Camaro???

Sandman....for a man of your infinite wisdom I would think even you could tell the difference between a Camaro and a Vega.

HardOneslikeshispimpedoutVega!

sexybitch

Aug 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
night out with hard ballz

Well, sexy bitch must say that a night out with hard ballz is the way to go. Dave, you won't be disappointed bro. Chicks and booze, what better of a combination.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dcr vs serbs

It was brutal all around!!!These guys(dcr)got to be some of the biggest cheap shots in the league!!I was not sure if we were playing rugby out there..... .The reffing one of the worst games reffed this year no question.Must have been 11 yellows this game.No flow what so ever.It was like ........hockey games have fewer whistles than tonight!!BIggest Horse Crap from the reff's side this league ONE hurrah!!!for the ref:knvb:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dcr vs serbs

It was brutal all around!!!These guys(dcr)got to be some of the biggest cheap shots in the league!!I was not sure if we were playing rugby out there..... .The reffing one of the worst games reffed this year no question.Must have been 11 yellows this game.No flow what so ever.It was like ........hockey games have fewer whistles than tonight!!BIggest Horse Crap from the reff's side this league ONE hurrah!!!for the ref:knvb:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dcr vs serbs

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dcr vs serbs

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dcr vs serbs

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOMAS vs CLIFF AVE

No game today. It looks like VMSL screwed up with the field bookings. The U-11 girls tournament took precedent today:rolleyes: .

Wick's vs AFC??? Anbody??

No2

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUF's C 1 - Temple 3

Sikh's scored a PK and a counter-attack goal in the forst 5 min. I thought (biased opinion, of course) RUFC took the piss for the rest of the half witha majority of the possession vs. Sikh's kick-at-their-forwards style. RUFC score before the half on a free kick with some poor marking by Temple.

RUFC continue their possession game into the 2nd half plus an obvious need to push players forward... as a result, give up several counter-attack chances...none of which converted. After continuous shitting-of-the-bed, Sikh's score 3rd goal with only minutes remaining on mental fart or defensive miscue.

Tough loss for us to swallow and I would only hope that someone like Hardballz could vouch for us by saying that "yes, Sikh's were indeed fortunate to come out with a win.

Cheers, Nash

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clash of the Mighty Oranges

It really is shite when a game you all anticipate does not happen at the last minute.

I mean, what about the expressos I had before the game. Fcuk, I'll be up all night now. Oh well, the Lomas got stuck in at the 8 rinks bar for a while

Great to chat with some of the Cliff Ave lads, including Luch and Jimmy Holiday. And to see some familiar faces from the Div 2 battles with Cliff back in the mid-90s. Solid bunch of blokes. Can't believe Leo is still running the show. He is surely a legend by now.

Looking forward to the rescheduled tussle of the oranges.

Daz:D

sexybitch

Aug 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klaus,

I'll give it to you that you outplayed temple. You worked hard and your youngsters didn't stop running. However, you couldn't finish and the majority of the shots were long range. Nevertheless, you should have probably come out with at least a point. We all know those are the ones that get you to the top, the ones you pull out of your ass. Hopefully a better performance next week vs. Africa.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klaus...

Yes, it was a pretty accurate game summary you gave and you guys just had no finish. I thought you dominated in the air and thanks for the head butt on the challenge on the last play of the game...I think it was you....I know I got sandwiched between two RUFC players and won the ball;) . It was a good clean game..well done. Like many teams we'll take the 3 points and move on.........Next up AFC....Match of the week????

Hard Ballz

Cliffhanger

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Ballz

Just a little advice for the "leopolds" game...defend with 10 men and try and counter, if you try and run with them, it's over early.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliffhanger....

Thanks for the advice Cliffhanger. This is the biggest game of the season for us and the one good thing is that we've been here before playing Clan last year. Hopefully it rains:rolleyes: . We'll start off by maybe running their keeps out of the game first:eek: .

Hard Ballz

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some Advice vs. AFC

Buy all the little black gloves at the soccer stores around town, then during the game kick the ball out of bounds when ever you get possesion. AFC will be unable to throw the ball in with such cold hands and will give possesion back to S.T. all over the pitch.

Second, hope for cold weather like the game vs. the Serbs or Larsson starting up front.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cf,

I'm a little uneasy about the banana references towards AFC. It can be construed as a racial slur which is not to be tolerated on TTP.

Please refrain from using this type of reference again.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0