Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by larsson
WE HAVE 1 PREMIER MVP
1 PREMIER GOLDEN BOOT WINNER
3 INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS
2 PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED FOR CANADA
5 WHO HAVE PLAYED FOR WHITECAPS/86ERS

None of these guys could make the game today, so Larsson got to start upfront and the result was NO GOALS.

If Larsson really is sneds then he forgot to mention a certain Boot Buffer in Ireland.....thats the Sneds I know.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 0 - Wickham 0

1st half: RUFC came out strong, played good football, and had a couple of really good chances in the first ten minutes. The rest of the first half, we (RUFC) had trouble adjusting to Wickham's "roving" sweeper. RUFC have a defensive miscue and Wickham score a nice chip/volley over a keeper in no man's land...and near the end of the first half, due to stupidity and overall frustration, Kippax receives a straight red for slamming the game ball into a WFC defender's crotch at the end of a multi-player push-around.

2nd half: RUFC controlled nearly all of the possession (only 10 players) while Wickham struggled to get out of their own half (in ours only 2 - 3 times). We ring the bottom of the crossbar and the ball manages to stay out, in addition to a couple more poorly taken finishing attempts. All in all, RUFC unlucky to not only tie, but also not to take three points. Well done to Wickham to hang on and maintain their spot near the top of the tables.

On to Sikh Temple next weekend.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to the excellent site....

It says Wickham won 1-0 over RUFC on the site.....so I guess it was a tie not a Wickham victory:confused: ....Klaus or Kippax??

Hard Ballz

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0

Wikham 1-RUFC 0

The goals came after a good combination of passes in the mid fielg which led to a one on one situation with the keeps. Our left mid did a great job at chipping the ball over the keeper into the net.

Like Klaus said RUFC lost a player after he decided to slam the ball into Wikham's left D, right in front of the ref.

Got give credit to RUFC though who played really well with 10 men and put a lot of pressure on Wikhams defence in the second half. They moved the ball well across the pitch, and hit a cross bar off a corner.
However Wikham did just enough to keep the lead and walk out with 3 points.:D

What happened with AFC this week. I heard they tied the Serbians??

:confused:

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup...my mistake Hardballz. It should've read 1-0 for Wickham. Thanks for reminding me of the loss...I nearly had it out of my short term memory. shite!

Cliffhanger

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff Ave 5 Fury 0

Not much to say about this game except it could have been much worse than 5.
On a more positive note, I'm wondering what happened to the ****y ex-professional, ex-international,ex- premier all-star team that stumbled and was humbled by the Serbs. It wasn't that cold yesterday, was it?
Sneds? Trying to get the size 9 Copa out of your yap?:bronco:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cliff Ave 5 Fury 0

what happened to the ****y ex-professional, ex-international,ex- premier all-star team that stumbled and was humbled by the Serbs. It wasn't that cold yesterday, was it?
Sneds? Trying to get the size 9 Copa out of your yap?:bronco: [/B][/QUOTE]
The weather was not to their liking? re:No sun out!!I think they forgot to turn their headlights on befor the game started i saw them run but always in the wrong direction??hhmmthe snotty kid ran but ran out of gas then some big assed guy replaced him!!he looked familiar?I think they had some new guy up front never seen him in my life"bungy"i think they called this kid.he was a big boy and had funny white boots with stars on them i think he was looking at his feet 2long and played like he was seeing stars
:rolleyes: OH well!!!!I think it was madonna who sang a song" dont cry for me afrikantina..........":bronco: :wa: :knvb: :wa:

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also hands of stone speaking of paying dues what dues did Khalsa pay.Trust me we will beat any team u trow at us.

Larsson,
How about you come out of your hole and explain to everyone why your super star team, tied a team that is in the second half of the table?
:eek:

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
filatio,

you're up next, so watch what you say.

prediction: afc 5 wickham 0 eeeeeeeeasy

you mucks will be put in your place this weekend.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunnnoooooo

Originally posted by filini
Larsson,
tied a team that is in the second half of the table?
:eek:

Hey ,Hey,hey!!!!!!!
Give credit where it is due!!!It is due date!,and the weather has expired!!!!See it is raining!We cracked these guys!now go get em!!rest of the teams,in our side of the draw!!!!We are in the middle of the pack!!if you look the teams we have played are all in theupper half not the lower half like the mighty a.f.c. has or they claim to be mighty .............:eek:

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Son of Lar,
I will let my team do the talking on the pitch on Saturday.
Good Luck!

crnogorski fudbaler,
Props for cracking these guys. I can see you team moving up the table. How about you give us some details about how the game went against afc. What so special about these guys?

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by filini
Son of Lar,
I will let my team do the talking on the pitch on Saturday.
Good Luck!

crnogorski fudbaler,
Props for cracking these guys. I can see you team moving up the table. How about you give us some details about how the game went against afc. What so special about these guys?

Not much really
LOTS OF BANANANANANANANA:wa: :wa: :wa: 'S
they like bananas!!!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HARD BALLZ,

How about you updating everyone about your latest signing? I am sure everyone would love to know the details:eek:

John

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I know anything about Larrson, he sticks his foot in his gub with monotanous regularity. For me, I knew that they (AFC) were of the choking sort. Majority of the squad are egotistical heedjobs! With all respect, they are very talented at their feet but not unbeatable as one Larsson may think. I could have told him his team was not gonna be perfect this year, but that kind of talk fuels egos. Well, the bubble has burst. And no Larsson on TTP. Why you ask? Because the piss taking has been subtle but regular. Any persons ego could be dented with this. Time for AFC to explode for plenty goals for the rest of the season. As for now, I am not impressed. Seems to me you cant lose a game in Div1 and be promoted? I this still true? If thats a fact, AFC will endure another season in Div 1... how sad :(

Do you think the same lads will be back in Div 1 next year, doubftul. I hope I am wrong??:rolleyes:

Later,

Oor Wullie

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well what can i say other than give it to me i deserve it.Serbs played well and we did not.Truly one of our worst games we as a group have played in about 3 years.Serbs played well (give credit were credit is due)But on the other hand this is a blessing in disguise.This showed that u can't underestimate even the shite teams u must come out each and every game.Well done serbs for the help i think this was a great wake up call.I think the 1 hour team meeting following helped too.Wickham ur next.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about you updating everyone about your latest signing? I am sure everyone would love to know the details

David Morris to Sikh Temple:eek: .....I guess he's good buds with Gurmail and Dhutt:rolleyes: OR maybe it's Hard Ballz liqour cabinet in the back of his Camaro

Sandmanintheknow

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman and John....

Nothing confirmed...no signings of Dave Morris yet. We have contacted him and he has trained with us but time will tell. He has many friends on the team from high school and other's he's played with. Sandman.....Camaro?? give me a break! I only drink once a week now:rolleyes: . I don't think it's the liqour cabinet but it's a night out with Hard Ballz......just ask Sexy Bitch:wa: .

Hard Ballz

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dave Morris.....

After training tonight it is now confirmed....Dave Morris has signed with Temple.

Hard Ballz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0