Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Players that are mingin

K

kona

There is a certian player from Burnaby (he used to be the netminder for Sportstown) whom will go unnamed, that is trying to play outfeild this year. Just a word of advice, stay between the pipes pal!!!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Ming-in"

Is there no end threads from daft wankers?

Lets be honest, this is a shite thread...Kona why must you hide behind the identity of some poor bastards dog? Must we alow anyone to start a thread with; players that are mingin...
Regs,
this is a Mingin thread... I'm sure there are many lads out there that believe Kona is a mingin player!!!!!!!!

Iwishtwatswerenotstartinggaythreads!!!:mad:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good shite-disturbing thread,

Poor post.

There are far too many Piggies popping up on TTP lately.

K

kona

sorry boys!

Just thought Id stir the pot. Just having some friendly words with a good buddy.Although I watched enough game this year to know that knvd, Guinness, and whataboutbob are all honestly shite players. But why do you have to get so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

P.S. Shitheads "Take the Piss" is the name of this website, isnt it?
Or should we change it to "Cry like little Bitches"

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mingin

Am I the only one that thought of Lui when this thread first appeared?

~TBwhodoesn'tunderstandwhattheconchhastodowithrecentTTPevents.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL,

Regs, I honestly did think of him. A very difficult guy to mark,..in more ways than one.

Kona,

You would have to go back a couple of forums to understand the piggy reference. Suffice it to say, I was actually supporting you.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a superstitious thing with Lui...

My vote would go to Cheudin.

Besides that round figure, his skullet is really in poor taste.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do you have against the mini-hulkster?

ps congratulations on qualifying for the WC.

I'm sure that WillHill will be only too happy to win some of his money back from you next summer when start betting with your heart again.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

Obviously you don't know anything about Cheuden, because if you did the question would be: What could you like about the mini-hulkster?

Too many stories to tell, but me picking him up for a soccer game in Richmond and then him telling me we have to drop off his daughter when I get to his place before the game is one.

We were going to Vancouver. His daughter lived deep into Surrey!:mad:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

According to you, I don't know anything about Sapperton and I don't know anything about Cheuden.

For starters, I have forgotten more about Sapperton Park than you will ever know and Cheuden's skill was the point of discussion, not whether or not he's nuttier that squirrel shite.

Anyways, I thought you didn't like this thread.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm Addicted

I can't stop myself...just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in.

As for you not knowing anything......don't worry, you're probably not forgetting much.:confused:;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Survey

Jinky,

I asked 25 different people that have seen Stipancik and Cheuden play when they were in their prime this question, "which one was the more skilfull player?"

Results;

Stipancik was the more skillfull player: 25

Cheuden was the more skillfull player: 0

Both were considered great players in their time...

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough Already

Back in the late 70's.

Joe Alivane, hands down one of Canada's greatest skilled players. Destined to go over sees in '78 when that Scottish team came to Vancouver to play the real Whitecaps. The coaching staff saw him play and he was to go over seas in a few weeks...too bad he had a knee injury (while hiking!) soon after at the age of 23. In those days, you just didn't recover.

Ask anyone who saw him play....hands down a true Canadian great.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Survey

WAB,

I asked 25 different people this question, " how good was Joe Alivane?"

Results;

Never heard of him: 24

He was good: 1 (WAB)

T

ttt

Alivane

Joe Alivane was the best player at any position ever to play for Canada!!! As WAB suggests, he'd have had a terrific career if for the career ending injury. How can anyone with any knowledge of Canadian soccer say they never heard of this guy.

You need to survey people who have been around!! The 25 I surveyed - 24 - he's the best - 1 guy - never heard of him.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ttt,

You just aged yourself. All your buddies were around playing soccer in the 70s? My dad tells me about this guy all the time...I saw him play with the NS Colts when I was 6 years old, but I can't really recall.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alivane

Joe Alivane was good alright WAB but how can anyone suggest that he was that great when he fell off a friggin' cliff and never played another match!!! Alivane was definitely going places but crap happens.
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0