Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Philly vs. Tampa.

Who will win?

• Tampa in four.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philly in four.

• Tampa in five.

• Philly in five.

• Tampa in six.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Philly in six.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Tampa in seven.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Philly in seven.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question:

How does Brashear 1)leave the bench during a melee, 2)high stick a guys helmet off, 3)fight, and not end up out of the game?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bottom line......

Philadelphia 6 Tampa Bay 2

Big bounce back for the Flyers. They haven't lost at home yet, so they could be leaving Philly with the chance to win the series. Personally, I think the Flyers will win in 6, which was my original prediction. I think the Boulin Wall might be starting to crumble after the soft goal he gave up to LeClair.

Fcuking magic.

Captain

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain....
they looked good last night...and heading home....

I am starting to worry. :(

WaitingforJRtodosomethingstupidandkillhisteam'schances,
Zaurrini

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When has JR ever done something stupid?

The big difference right now is that Philly seems more battle-tested than Tampa does. Anytime you beat two playoff-hardened teams in the first two rounds (and knock off the defending champs in round one), you really earn your stripes.

I don't know what the hell the Bolts were doing last night, but Philly had at least 10 odd-man rushes in the first two periods. What the Flyers have shown is that they can play the big, physical style (like they did against Toronto), but they have enough speed in the lineup to skate with faster teams like Jersey and Tampa. Guys like Kapanen, Gagne and Amonte can all fly.

Also, the Zhamnov trade looks like Clarke finally did something right at the deadline, after so many bad decisions in past years. Captain, you must be quite pleased at how well this move has turned out for your beloved Flyers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely, Sensei. Very please with the move(s). The reason Tampa Bay were getting caught so much was that Hitchcokc had encouraged an extra player to join the attack as quickly as possibly. Usually, he only sends one into the neutral zone but yesterday he was sending two all the time and TB couldn't handle it. NOw, I have no fcuking clue what I just said but I heard something like that during the broadcast last night, while I was driving home. So, really, I have no clue what the fcuk I'm talking about BUT I do know the Flyers played very well last night. Now if we can go undefeated at home, the series is ours. :)

Go Flyers

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts