Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Peta

Oilers27

Feb 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
THis is a joke how can you even compare the two, i dont think i need to say more other then what a joke these losers are

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wanker.......

what's your point? they're both animals.

It's always been painfully obvious that you're a card-carrying, none-too-bright loser but I hadn't realised the impressive level of your idiocy until reading this. You should be fcuking ashamed of yourself. Absolutely disgusting.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Made (some) sense at the time . . .

Oh, lighten up, London-Boy. A off-handed post after an early evening of spirits seen above is nothing compared to the premium idiocy I can come up with. :eek:

Apparently.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta agree Keeps...disgusting ad, and even more disgusting comment.

You may have had some pints, and you may have been joking, but you've basically implied that the Holocaust victims were animals. Even if that wasn't intended, that's how it comes across.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ah boys......

Having had an uncle live through one of Mr. Hitlers camps, I would have to say that add is the most tasteless and disgraceful piece of media I have ever seen. Sorry Keeper, you are usually right on, but some things are better left unsaid, this being a prime example. That said, this is a forum for ideas and debate, and it is Keepers right to make comment that we don't agree with or even like... I believe it's called freedom of speach.

lupoman

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rubbish.......

First of all, you're clearly delusional.

Sorry Keeper, you are usually right on.......

When you've quite finished holding hands and singing kum-ba-ya consider this; right on about what? Posting overly predictable studenty left-wing angst bollocks and then steaming in with a little gem that suggests those killed during Germany's favourite son's reign were the same as animals? Fancy yourself as a trendy left-wing Kits tosser or do you fancy embracing your teutonic heritage?

Right about trying to justify writing something unjustifiable by blaming it on half a shandy and lime?

Hitler must've been fcuked on Grapa for six or seven years of his life, then.

Of course it's his right to post what he likes, we've had to put up with the humourless cnut's shite for over 2300 posts. Forgive me if I reserve the right to call people if they're offensive, injudicious wankers.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who me? Dilusional?

It's been said before Fasty, by you and others. However, don't think for a moment that I even remotely agree with Keeper on this..... absolutely NOT right on in this case, joking or not. Part of the point I was trying rather pathetically to make was that not everything that pops into ones head is fit for public consumption, as seen above. A little self editting would have gone a long way about eight posts ago. If, however, he chooses to stick his neck out to that extent, that is his choice but should expect the backlash that he received.

lupoman

obviouslyinovermyheadagain

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts