Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pemberton Music Festival!!!!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh? I don't know about you, but most folks wouldn't spend A-List Concert Money on the Hip...That kind of dosh is spent on U2, Radiohead, Stones, etc...not some Canadian Has beens. Were good back in the day, but when was the last time they released anything somewhat redeeming or held in high esteem?
I have seen the Hip live...10 years ago or so...was class then, but I'm never spending $200+ on the Hip...

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN. You should follow the link and read the playlist. It's not just the hip. And for $120 a day it's not a bad show.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went and saw them at GM Place, would have paid double for my tickets, the Hip put on the best show I've been to ever, and I've seen a lot of shows. Wolfmother is another great live band, too bad not in the lineup for Pemberfest. To be honest, I probably wouldn't pay $240 to see the Hip, close, but that's a little hefty, but for all the names showing up $240 is cheap.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kapitan:

No decent bands? Guess it's mostly a matter of personal taste. There are a number of not-very-well-known acts on the list, but that doesn't mean they aren't decent.

A few acts I'd like to see, a couple I'd skip, and a number I don't know enough about to pass judgment on.

Polska:

Sorry, Beyonce's already staying at my place.:D

Trece

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0