Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Palm springs??

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to Palm Springs for a week in April and am wondering if there any courses i absolutely have to play.

Anyone of them there that i would kick myself in the future for not playing?

Never been to Palm springs before but am looking forward to a week of creating huge divots in the desert.:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze, I would say Land mark is a much play and Desert Willow is nice. April is gonna be really ecpensive though I would think. (Probably 100-200 bucks). Mission Hills Gary Player Course is OK too. If you want something less expensive, but still really nice try Desert Dunes, it is a pretty cool Robert Trent Jones Desert Coursebut do NOT play there if the wind is blowing. Look for coupons in the Desert Sun newspaper...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TPC stadium course, PGA West............if money is no object
There are dozens of courses there that are gorgeous to play.
You'll go back again, don't worry

PGA West

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda's bang on. If you're willing to put down the money to play there, then it's really hard to go wrong at any of the courses around there.

Personal favourties:

Indian Wells - there's an east and west course, I find the west is a little more fun to play. PGA West - Just a beautiful, world class course. Bermuda Dunes is pretty nice, and both courses at the Mariott are really nice too, lots of gnarly rough though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A course that at one time was part of what used to be called the Desert Princess Hotel in Palm Desert (maybe now known as Desert Dunes???). Dunes everywhere. And yes, if the wind kicks up, give this one a miss.

Had the pleasure of dinning at Mission Hills once, worth it to check out the Clubhouse alone. A bar and cigar lounge in the men's changeroom, by the hot tub.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0