Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup Semi-Finals

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 Port Moody. The Wack a shell of a team. Anybody who knows this squad knows that was not anywhere close to their full squad.

3-0 PAU. Two relatively early goals by Mo killed this game.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
2-1 Port Moody. The Wack a shell of a team. Anybody who knows this squad knows that was not anywhere close to their full squad.

ditto with the port moody squad, no subs, our best player was away as well as others suspended and injured and even one playing with a fractured rib. guys played great today, all heart, wish we could do this good in our recent regular season match's... not getting any bounces there lately. now we have to play peace arch in 2 of our final 3 games, with lots on the line in both.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
ditto with the port moody squad, no subs, our best player was away as well as others suspended and injured and even one playing with a fractured rib. guys played great today, all heart, wish we could do this good in our recent regular season match's... not getting any bounces there lately. now we have to play peace arch in 2 of our final 3 games, with lots on the line in both.

fukc sampson you post the first half of the year when the team is competing well and claim a definite top 4 finish. Then POMO shite the bed and spend the second half of the year losing. Oddly enough no posts from sampson not even to defend against allegations of cheating. Finally a victory and out pops sampson...cheater

Reece

Sep 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
fukc sampson you post the first half of the year when the team is competing well and claim a definite top 4 finish. Then POMO shite the bed and spend the second half of the year losing. Oddly enough no posts from sampson not even to defend against allegations of cheating. Finally a victory and out pops sampson...cheater

Except he did post when the person from GN did say that we did cheat.

Better luck next time.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees United said:
See you in the finals? What??

I hate to be right all the time but.....

What???

Seriously,
Peace out!!

PS: Bulljive, taking the piss out of B.S. - are you kidding me!! You are taking the piss out of a player who has made it to the Pak Finals - do you have a big game coming up?? Didn't think so....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees United said:
I hate to be right all the time but.....

What???

Seriously,
Peace out!!

PS: Bulljive, taking the piss out of B.S. - are you kidding me!! You are taking the piss out of a player who has made it to the Pak Finals - do you have a big game coming up?? Didn't think so....

Dear Mr Sixth Day of Christmas

This is growing extrememley thin on me....

In fact...I think we need to put a stop to it if you wish me to conitnue my support of the Nation.

Sincerely,

Z

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the Wack doomed to forever failure in this tourney, or Provincials for that matter? Damn...

Looks like it is up to PAU to close this thing out and make sure the Valley is represented by the four best squads.

Well done boys, impressive result.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spoke with Coach Kenno and he stated Sage was a man on a mission yesterday.
Well done PAU.

Brandon:
How did my little punk rock chick play? ;)
Well done to you too sonno.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i responded to the allegations of cheating --- which were from GN oddly enough??? and obviously completely wrong, and i was here for the first half of the season and away on vacation for most of the second half and i've been injured... the only reason I played yesterday was because we only had 10 guys show up.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Brandon:
How did my little punk rock chick play? ;)
Well done to you too sonno.

he's not playing soccer anymore unfortunately :) it's unexplained but probably something to do with him worried about you hunting him down for a DNA test ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0