Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup Semi-Finals

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the draw's been done. here's how it will go down on sunday march 18th:

Game 1 11.30am MAP Oval TURF Chilliwack Rapids vs. Port Moody Fury

Game 2 2.30pm MAP Oval TURF Peace Arch Utd vs. Aldergrove Utd

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
sunday march 18th, MAP Oval.

Chilli vs PMF-1130

Alderhole vs Calender Club-230

Yes, seriously Cascade...who does this anymore? What are we, in 5th grade?:rolleyes:

Chilli over PMF (4-1)

Alderhole over Pride Nation (1-0)

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Thanks for clearing that up cascadesoccer! :rolleyes:
Actually give cascadesoccer a break. When Arroyobunk started the thread he didn't give the date and then went back later and fixed his post. I myself was wondering what date the games were when I first read this post at around 7 last night. :)

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
peace arch have got to be excited about drawing aldergrove in the semifinals. this provides them with an opportunity at redemption for the two beat-downs they suffered this season at the hands of the league leaders.

chilli is also happy with the draw.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
this provides them with an opportunity at redemption for the two beat-downs they suffered this season at the hands of the league leaders.

Sorry....I'm confused....is this your post for PAU vs. Aldercrap or is it your "pre-post" for the Pak Final if Chilli are able to get thru PM and meet PAU in the finals.

PAUHASBEATENCHILLITHELAST3OUTINGS....

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
11:30am Chilliwack vs Port Moody - Chilli should win!
1:45pm PAU vs Aldergrove - Going with the underdog!

*NOTE* Apparently the time has been changed for the second game.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees, are you playing this weekend?

i only ask because you looked to be in super physical form on a wet and windy aldergrove afternoon during your full backwards somersault, inspired no doubt by your younger years as an elite gymnast.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:
Knees, are you playing this weekend?

i only ask because you looked to be in super physical form on a wet and windy aldergrove afternoon during your full backwards somersault, inspired no doubt by your younger years as an elite gymnast.

Obvious cheap shot....absolutely tasteless. To tackle an unsuspecting bistandard the way he did was disgraceful, not only to his team but to the entire league. Having an FVSL Exec (COACH) at the game will certainly translate into fines and suspensions to both the player and team involved. You thought Chris Simon's suspension was a lot, you ain't seen nothin' yet!!!

See you in the finals? What??

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0