Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2008 'Predictions and Banter'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt wilknots:D would have made a difference but I really don't think you guys could have owned the middle of the park much more anyway. I think it terms of missing players we just feel it would have been nice to go out with our best line-up giving you guys the best we had. Its tough to make it to the semis and then go out their with 1 sub against a top premier team. Chilli first 2 goals just would never have happened, but in saying that I still think you would have found a way to win. Full credit to Chilli they are on a different level but we didn't quit and I'm pretty happy about that...bulljive 5 pak cup goals(1-2-1-1) to add to his 14 season goals..looking for work

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup...hard fought game for sure last night, PAU went up 1-0 Evans cheacky cnut, chipping our keeper...then they faught hard the rest of the game.
I thought it was a good hard battle from both sides...couple hard tackles but nobody over did it!

PAU again next week...We need the points out of our last 2 games to get the last provoncial spot....they need the points to win the league....it will for sure be another good one!

Good luck in the finals both teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0