Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Over 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over 30's

Hey there Gaffa,

I think you should leave me out of the oldtimers thread 'cause i'm not.... ummm... quite.....

oh shite.

I am.

old.:(

Oh, and highlander it's 'there' not their.

"MacLeod, you will always be weaker than I"

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waitng

I'm waiting to find out how the game between SU over 30's and Surrey Rangers from last wednesday?

How bout it Balls / Ranger4Ever?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap Weather

This weather is just fine for hanging around, building a snowman or woman, a neighbourhood snowball fight, or watching the neighbours knuklehead son slide off his parents roof onto a pile of snow, on his snowboard. yikes :p

I gotta admitt it was pretty cool until the "Little Toes" wanted to try it, then it became down right stupid and dangerous. 5bt had to tell his "little toes" that kind of behaviour is best left for the knucklehead down the road.

Looks like a good week for drinking beer, which is the best part of playing over 30 soccer.:D

agoodsocialmeansasmuchasthegameto5BT:D

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
repeat offender(whining)

I just got back from the red card meeting,Kevin's uppals report was abit on the vague side .
Ref Report : player had been cautioned and was the instigator in his second yellow,although it said in the report that i had been struck or shoved several times.
But did not retaliate :confused:
I believe that Kevin didn't see the incident,and should have put that in his report .the committee believe that dutchie should have been sent of aswell.
But they have to support the Ref in his decision's even if he is wrong!:eek:
Dutchie Outcome you kick me shove me three times and I pay a15 $ dollar fine and one game suspension .
Maybe next time you try that crap the person you do it to will strike back putting you in a very awkward position.
:eek:
I think you owe me a few wobbly pops and a six pack of Tim horton's
Highlander(there can only be one)

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlander

What was Kevin's report on Jordy ? Or have you heard yet?

and move on, that incident was 2 weeks ago! Dont forget you did boot our player to get your first card.....

that being said, Miller should probably have gotten a card for running over Mic

Have fun in the Snow

Giddy UP

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
silly rabbit

I think Kevin just said he was going to do that so you would give him afew wobbly pop's:p

How agout that national team, did we get a shot on net?
although our keeper made some great saves .
There has to be some players out there that can score goals that are not getting the chance to play.#20 what a plumber!:eek:

well I rented fight club maybe I can get some pointers !
up your kilt with a wire brush:rolleyes:

CAN I GET SOME? ;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm getting restless

The way this season has been going we might lose Farquhar to old age related illnesses before we play again. Oh I long for an on-pitch verbal barrage from Avery.

We will play again eventually and it's gonna hurt. I don't remember such a long hiatus.

I guess we old fellas should look at this as a means to heal some nagging injuries. Let's get on with it! Damn BC weather!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Makeup time

Highlander,

You and Dutchie should make up and I think these two guys have the right idea,

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
USA vs Canada

Highlander,
you are so right, my god that was an awful display of 2 national teams!!
I cant believe I actually stayed up to watch the game, I should have turned off the TV after the Canucks game and been done with it.

I have seen better matches in the Metro League.

the only Canadian players that looked good was the goalie and the sub on the right side, the dark fellow! Brennan didnt have a bad game, but what little skill they have in general.......

Okay enough about that.......
Have a good weekend fellas

GIDDY UP!!

PS Highlander, I dont want to know whats going up your kilt!!

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
your hairy arse

Ballbaby,

For a man who longs for the pangs of the pitch, your haven't graced us with your arse (hairy/waxed?) at training for a couple of weeks... we're waiting for a return of the Hulkster. Let everyone know what colour shirt you plan to wear next week, and if there's a chance that it will survive the night intact.

pang \pan\ n : a sudden sharp spasm (as of pain) or attack (as of remorse)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My answer to you Aves

I think I will wear either a dark or a light shirt to training. I've narrowed it down to two.

Aves, you and that damn digital camera. Do you think it was wise to show a pic of the old artifact? What are the younguns going to think? Surely the future is brighter for them.

I cannot afford to rip any more shirts in frustration. I can only imagine the discussion in my absense from training last week. :eek:

Time to get my arse to bed.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU over 30

OK ok enough is enough, Balls, Aves rent a room......:D

5btthiinksthereismoretoSUthanjustthesoccer :D

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh goody

No thanks I have all ready been fcucked once , I thought it left me feeling dirty and Cheap!;)
captain hindgrinder!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlander,

It was only a thought:D

PA has a game vs Delta Metro FVSL Premier. Friday night 7:30pm John Oliver Park, Delta.

These guys are quite good and very young, lots of energy. We'll give them a good game. We tied them last year at the beginning of the season.

I agree with Ballbaby, itchin' to get back to playing:)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you say stink

Delta Metro Premier- 5
PA- 0

What a shite kicking. 13 old bastards turned up for PA. 11 showed up for Delta (young bastards). I know they're mid-table but still a quick nice young team. You'll probably see several of these young lads move to the VSML one day. As far as the old PA boys go, no excuses, played awful and deserved to get a spanking. BTW, it's good for you when you take it on the chin.:D

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WCOTL Update

Well our (Westside) game against Firemen has been cancelled but I think we're playing the Surrey Sundowners in an exhibition on Sunday. They're doing quite well in the standings I see, should be a good one.

Since before Xmas, we've only played a couple of exhibitions against our 3rd division team. We've been training every Thursday right through but no competitive games...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I mean it!

Surrey United 4-2 Langley United

Well we were actually down 2-0 at the half. Two goofy defensive errors against the run of play that actually cost us. We had trouble capitalizing on some usual routine chances, especially myself, but coolness and even fitness won out at the end.

Fairly physical at times with some "I got your number" rhetoric that was quite amusing. Very enjoyable and this kind of rhetoric makes for some fun "apres-game" cajoling, especially with the beer and rumski's flowing.

Surrey United Premier had the opportunity of watching the "Masters" as they were training on the next field. ;) knvb was in complete awe, I could tell. It was quite funny when one of our more solid defenders got megged smack in front of the premier players who were standing fieldside. Better him than me. :p

This time I mean it; I am really, really, going to get in tip top shape. I mean it this time. For sure!

I mean it. Really!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby,

Can you get in tip top shape by the May long weekend?

The TTP all-star team needs some olive-skinned influence for Penticton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0