Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old(ish) Rank Amateur Looking for Opportunities

gbc

Dec 14, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey folks,

First post, very new to soccer and very late to the game. 34 years old, playing for the first time in my life in a rec league, but I'm absolutely loving it. I've noticed a marked improvement in my game over the first season (basically from non-existant skills to barely-noticable skills), and would really like to play a bit more seriously. Put it this way, trying to organize regular practices for a rec team is like pulling teeth. And even if you manage to, it's the blind leading the blind out there.

Long story short, I'm curious if there's any friendly leagues out there for not-over-40-quite-yet types who have way more heart than skill. Would love to play ref'd games and practice somewhat regularly.

I saw that Metro has a Masters Div III, but I'm assuming the skill level is too high for me...

Anyway, thanks for your input. In the meantime I'll be hacking up the rec leagues :)

Cheers

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey folks,

First post, very new to soccer and very late to the game. 34 years old, playing for the first time in my life in a rec league, but I'm absolutely loving it. I've noticed a marked improvement in my game over the first season (basically from non-existant skills to barely-noticable skills), and would really like to play a bit more seriously. Put it this way, trying to organize regular practices for a rec team is like pulling teeth. And even if you manage to, it's the blind leading the blind out there.

Long story short, I'm curious if there's any friendly leagues out there for not-over-40-quite-yet types who have way more heart than skill. Would love to play ref'd games and practice somewhat regularly.

I saw that Metro has a Masters Div III, but I'm assuming the skill level is too high for me...

Anyway, thanks for your input. In the meantime I'll be hacking up the rec leagues :)

Cheers
there is a wee team team called the Castilians they are looking

Pm yoda,bored,jack the lad for more details

:)

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
there is a wee team team called the Castilians they are looking

Pm yoda,bored,jack the lad for more details

:)

And a newborn lamb with a necklace of mint jelly accidentally wanders into a field resided by a pack of wolves.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0