Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nucks vs Preds - 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 2

Series Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
agreed Jimothy! He was not very good or particularly impressive in any of the games hes played. Id much rather see Tanev or Rome TBH

That being said: Nucks in five.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not the biggest Alberts fan but he likely saved a goal by tying up Sharp's stick on a rebound five feet in front of the goal last night.:knvb:

I hear everyone harping on the Sedin's, but when they have a mannequin playing right wing alongside them, can they be expected to perform magic every night? Even with Samuelsson there, Daniel has five goals. Henrik doesn't shoot while wide open in the slot, but that's another matter...:rolleyes:

Personally, I'd like to see Hodgson on the Sedin's flank as he is far more creative and intelligent a player than Ulf could ever hope to be. He's also responsible defensively, and less would be required of him on the right side rather than at centre.

Rant over

Last night's game will be remembered likely the in same way as Game 7 in '94 vs. Calgary - legendary. As well as Lu played, the only thing missing was the all-world save that McLean made off of Reichel.

Nucks in five over the Preds!!!!!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The save off Sharp was an absolute game saver. I actually yelled "Nooooooooo" as I saw Sharp waiting and the Toews starting to pass it to him. I knew we'd win it after that. I may or may not have peed my pants.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The save off Sharp was an absolute game saver. I actually yelled "Nooooooooo" as I saw Sharp waiting and the Toews starting to pass it to him. I knew we'd win it after that. I may or may not have peed my pants.

Right there with you, though in my case my foot was well on it's way to kicking the cat.

I may or may not have punted said cat.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2011 WESTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS
SERIES K
#1 vs. #5 Network
Thursday, April 28 at Vancouver, 9:00 p.m. CBC, VERSUS
Saturday, April 30 at Vancouver, 9:00 p.m. CBC, VERSUS
Tuesday, May 3 at Nashville, TBD CBC, VERSUS
Thursday, May 5 at Nashville, TBD CBC, VERSUS
*Saturday, May 7 at Vancouver, 8:00 p.m. CBC, VERSUS
*Monday, May 9 at Nashville, TBD CBC, VERSUS
*Wednesday, May 11 at Vancouver, TBD CBC, VERSUS

2nd Round Schedule as posted on NHL.com. All noted times are Eastern. Clearly we are catering to the CBC, being the only Canadian Team left. The 6pm start on Saturday is going to conflict with the WVFC v. Castilians Masters Provincial Game.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll try our best not to go into shootout.

I'm hoping we've sealed it up at half and I can leave early to catch the game. :rolleyes:

Canucks in 4. They won't blow a 3 game lead again.

I have to be honest. It was my fault it went to OT last night. After the Chicago penalty was called in the last couple minutes, I said. "that'd be great if we didn't give up so many shorthanded goals". And voila, overtime!

My sincerest apologies. But wasn't that more exciting? :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we'll win our first two, split in Nashville and then wrap it up game 5.

Hopefully the Sharks and Wings kick the fcuk out of each other and go to 7.

6pm PST Puck drops suck ass.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
For me the final four in the West are all legitimate contenders in the order that they are seeded. I am really excited for this year's playoffs, so many great teams!

That said, GO CANCUKS!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0