Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No Youth Discussions on TTP

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP is for senior soccer discussions.

Too many potential dickheads out there that will ruin it for everyone and thus from this point forward, no more youth discussions here.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What were the issues Regs?Were people starting to mention kids names? Or are kids actually going on ttp now and posting?

nocents

May 5, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems a bit ham handed, but it's your site. Minus a couple obvious jack-ass posters it was informative and I appreciate what you've added to the community. :cool:

Best of luck.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good decision.

Some guys don't get it, and it seems certain members were taking every opportunity to post a politically bent message. The one guy (AMA) was getting bad, and the last one was dancing on the edge of having racially motivated acusations.

Not sure why it seems some clubs can take the high road on TTP, while other(s) always take the low road.

islandguy

Nov 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not get rid of the goofs? 95% of the posts have some thought put to them, albeit with varying opinions. And there was some significant information posted. I was kind of enjoying the banter actually. Why not get rid of the rotten eggs instead?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Venturing a total guess here, but I wonder if Regs was threatened w/ any legal actions as a result of the stuff that got posted?

Or, maybe he just got tired of having to police douchebags.

You know, we just come here to post and have a laugh, but it's his site, and his time & cash into it. I think a lot of these youth soccer guys out there forget that, and think it is some sort of public service board for BCSA. One even complained to Regs about his poor customer service. That was a good one.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
reminds me of this one time My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while
we were in bed.

I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'

'No,' she answered. I then said,

'Is that your final answer?'

She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And that's when the fight started...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or there was this other time my wife was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.

She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,

"I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you
to pay me a compliment.'

I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."

And then the fight started........

Colin Elmes

Aug 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Venturing a total guess here, but I wonder if Regs was threatened w/ any legal actions as a result of the stuff that got posted?

Or, maybe he just got tired of having to police douchebags.

You know, we just come here to post and have a laugh, but it's his site, and his time & cash into it. I think a lot of these youth soccer guys out there forget that, and think it is some sort of public service board for BCSA. One even complained to Regs about his poor customer service. That was a good one.

Damn youth soccer guys!

I think Regs saw someone on the grassy knoll near the book depository......

Or maybe SU asked him to take it down ;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally I think we should end adult soccer banter as well as for me it's more fun to talk about hair gel and Fonzie.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great decision, (although I didn't mins the high school thread). But it was getting pretty nauseating watching this site quickly evolving into a forum for soccer parents to bitch about HPL this, gold that, which youth team from east of the Pitt Riverm was merging with whom...and it was spreading alarmingly quickly.

Not unlike Sid's itch.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0