Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie NHL 2010 RND 1: GM1 Habs @ Capitals 20100415

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didnt know where else to post this but as a die hard/ life long Habs fan for them to beat the Caps in 7 was something special. The way Halak played reminded me of Patrick Roy. He stopped something like 135 shots the last 3 games. They had no business even being in this series but sometimes a hot goalie can carry you in the playoffs. The look on Boudreaus face was priceless....Ovechkin looked like his cat died. GO HABS GO

TA .....booked for game 3 and 4 in montreal.:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the more reason Ovechkin shouldn't win the Hart. Was no help to his team this series. I know the playoffs having nothing to do with it, but Sedin deserves it.

PS: There is no place anywhere on TTP for Habs fans to post. ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the more reason Ovechkin shouldn't win the Hart. Was no help to his team this series. I know the playoffs having nothing to do with it, but Sedin deserves it.

PS: There is no place anywhere on TTP for Habs fans to post. ;)

He did get 10 points in the 7 games, but I guess when you're looking for the crucial goal he definitely didn't provide it. Too bad Semin and Green were absolutely useless the entire series. And very glad everyone took them in the pool before I could :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0