Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NHL 06/07 Season Banter

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...here we go! The teams are set...and the new season gets under way this week!

Who is your choice to hoist the cup this year?

Which team has made the most improvements?

Which team has not done enough...??

Discuss...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
Well...here we go! The teams are set...and the new season gets under way this week!

Who is your choice to hoist the cup this year?

Which team has made the most improvements?

Which team has not done enough...??

Discuss...

Easy Answers here

San Jose

Nashville

Vancouver.....this organization has turn the wrong corner!!

New Question which team will be most improved from last season.....THE LEAFS

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
San Jose? Nice one.

You Honestly think the Ducks will win..give your head a shake. San Jose just watch and see.

Flyers...fukc as long as Clark is the gm they won't win shite.

Leafs will be most improved MARK MY WORD!!!!!

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Leafs will be most improved MARK MY WORD!!!!!

Leafs lose 4-1....
where did they improve?

by signing Kubina and Gill?

by signing Raycroft?

sure, Peca was a decent signing, but other than that, they have once again overpaid their free agents and fixed nothing from last year

Ferguson is the worst GM in the league, and it would be no surprise if he is the first GM fired this year

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
joely_the_goalie said:
Leafs lose 4-1....
where did they improve?

by signing Kubina and Gill?

by signing Raycroft?

sure, Peca was a decent signing, but other than that, they have once again overpaid their free agents and fixed nothing from last year

Ferguson is the worst GM in the league, and it would be no surprise if he is the first GM fired this year

Player wise I agree then didn't get stronger, Raycroft was a terrriable signing, fukc they might as well have signed Cloutier. I was saying record wise they would be most improved not player wise.

Great game by Raycroft last night:rolleyes: TO was all over Ottawa, Gerber was outstanding in goal, in the first 10 minutes alone he made 5 unreal saves.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
The Leafs as usual, will be a joke.

Anaheim will be there at the end......

And of course the Flyers will win it all. :D

This just in...Flyers fukcing blow......lose 4-0 to the Penguins...ha...ha....ha:wa: :knvb:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw the Ducks/Kings Hi-lites.... Not to sure if i saw it properly, but did Clouts go to the new mask?? and get rid of his old cage??? Fcku he still sucks though...... :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...what a start to the season!!

I don't know whats more shocking the Flyers with only 1 win and getting shti kicked by Buffalo or the revamped 1 win Bruins??/

What happen to Eshe last night was shocking....it reminded me of when Roy gave up 7 goals and his coach wouldn't pull him. Will Eshe be on the move:confused:

Thoughts???

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a thought.
Get a life and get out of the Arcade! Christ almighty!

Esche should have been gone long ago. I can't think that they still believe he's their goalie for the future.

They've got the scoring part, and they'd be awesome if they could have signed Kesler ( :rolleyes: ) but the goaltending is weak.

Boston was just a roster change, there were no moves with plans for a stanley cup run this year.

Buffalo is looking damn good right now, Carolina is back on track but how about Atlanta! Kari Lehtonen is on fire!
I wouldn't have picked Dallas to be 5-0 to start either.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
]Here's a thought.
Get a life and get out of the Arcade! Christ almighty!

This is what I do on my lunch break.....I don't have the blessing of going to McDicks and picking up a happy meal for the kids to drop off at school:p

Back to the topic:rolleyes:

Dallas has good starts every year and always finish top 5 so this isn't a surprise....Buffalo everyone should expect they would be good, they have the best young, fast team in the NHL. Philly though....they fukcing blow, they need to fire Clarke and start fresh, he is turning into a Millbury, signing high priced players who don't get the job done. They have never had strong goaltending, which ultimatley see's they bow out of the playoffs early every year.

Leafs are looking strong though!:bronco:

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From tsn.ca

A day after getting humbled 9-1 by the Buffalo Sabres, the Philadelphia Flyers have placed three players on waivers.

The team placed defenceman Nolan Baumgartner and forwards Niko Dimitrakos and Petr Nedved on waivers and will recall right wing Stefan Ruzicka, defenseman Alexandre Picard and left wing Ben Eager from their AHL affiliate, the Philadelphia Phantoms.

According to Flyers Assistant General Manager Paul Holmgren if the three players clear waivers Dimitrakos and Nedved will be assigned to the Phantoms and Baumgartner will remain with the Flyers.

"We decided we wanted to recall three players from the Phantoms," Holmgren said in a statement. "In order to do that, we had to place some players on waivers today."

In four games with the Phantoms this season, Ruzicka has five goals and four assists for nine points and seven penalty minutes and leads the team in scoring. In four games with the Phantoms, Picard has one goal and one assist for two points. In three games with the Phantoms, Eager is scoreless with 21 penalty minutes.

The three new Flyers will join the team on Thursday.

Nedved is making $2.356 million this season. He was acquired by the Flyers in January from the Phoenix Coyotes. The 34-year old has zero points in six games this season. He will be a free agent at the end of the year.

Baumgartner signed a two-year deal with the Flyers in the off-season. The 30-year old defenceman has one assist and 21 penalty minutes in six games. He will make $1.2 million this season and next.

Dimitrakos was acquired from the Sharks at the trade deadline last season for a third round pick. The 27 year old is making $675,000 and is in the final year of his contract. He has zero points in two games.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0