Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL picks for pints One Dart vs. KNVB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SLAM FCUKING DUNK

Yes, you are right, you are indeed professionals

It is about time you acknowledged that. :rolleyes:

As for you bet that was obviously made out of anger, you're absolutely on. We will scalp you and we will NOT be playing straight up. 10:00 it is. Parkhead, I will have to leave it up to you because I will be drunk by that point. Come to think of it, you will be drunk at that point too, so we better get 'our' picks in by Thursday.

You're right, guys. I am definitely not going to use my source for the picks. I couldn't check out the predictions and determine which team should cover the spread. I wouldn't do that because I'm too honest. Thanks for the flat, lads. It will be an early Christmas present....

If you beat us this weekend, I will never ever criticize your shoc-king way you do business on your own shoc-king thread. If we beat you, then we can continue to mock you for as long as it interests us. Deal? Good.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stupid and fcuking almost impossible rules knock your self out

So does this mean we have to fcuking explain EVERYTHING to you. Well, let's start with this.

In football, you get SIX points for a touchdown, one point for a convert, and THREE points for a field goal..........:rolleyes:

Are you playing the impossible(proper) rules or are you going to come up with your own fantasy version? Let's see how creative you can be this week? :cool:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be drunk by that point. Come to think of it, you will be drunk at that point too,

Obviously, We have to give them some sort of a chance!!:rolleyes: It would be too EASY otherwise!!:p

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoy it while it lasts because that is as close as you Putz's will be!!

Not A hope in HELL for you two Muppets!!! Let the massacre begin.!:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatz a point spred?

Parkhead, this will be easy especially when you're going against a couple of guys who........well, the picture tells it all....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"We're not going to find any answers up there. We have no hope of winning this bet, do we? This was the worst show we have ever witnessed and also, the worst bet we have ever made."

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be slagging Grover the Greek and his lock o' the week.

Any lurkers may feel free to take that as a username.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you two should enlist the help of the Sheepshagger and Boogieboy!!;) It would complete your version of the dream team!!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"MMM, like these guys are too good for us. . We might be in above our head here. Chicks will not dig us after we get our ass kicked. hehehehheeh....You're an ass-wipe, Onerightpick"

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, Dutch Donkey, you're just gutted that we started TTP of you with a plethora of characters who resemble you and Onerightpick. Here'sone more for you. :wa:

Holly fcuk man

Who is this Holly person you refer to? Your source for winning selections perhaps? :rolleyes:

the horse is dead. Quit kicking it.

Actually, we would be beating a dead horse, if I was actually doing that. I'm not though. :)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would give Bubbles and Ricky a better shot than you two Characters!!:rolleyes: Ricky doesn't even have his grade 10 mind you!!:eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0