Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Next England Boss

Who do you think will get the England Job?

• Fabio Capello

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Jose Mournho

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • 'Big' Sam Allardyce

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Harry Redknapp

• Martin O'Neill

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Martin Jol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alan Shearer

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Steve Coppell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Hoddle

• Luis Felipe Scolari

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mclaren gets the Sack surpise surprise...:rolleyes:

who gets the worst job in Football Next?

Vote for who you think will get the job

who do you think should get the job?

I say Capello gets the Job, but I think it should go to Redknapp, he probably wouldn't want it...and I don't blame him.. but he is English and has been a great manager of average teams for a long long time...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would liek to see Roy Keane as manager of England or Klinsmen. I know they aren't available but they would be great.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but I think it should go to Redknapp, he is English and has been a great manager of average teams for a long long time...

Well, he's certainly qualified then. Seriously though, I think Harry would be a good choice. Martin O'Neill too. Of the two, I think Redknapp would be more likely as I'm not sure O'Neill would want it. Mourinho would do very well with the English team too but I don't think he'd be interested just yet.

Who knows what the FA will do though. I don't think they have a clue what they're doing to be honest.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would Ken Cormac be a playing coach, and will he take PKs?

Jose Mournho. Bring some flair and possession to the toughness.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be shocked if it were Jose Mourinho, but I can see them going foreign.

No one is "not available" when it comes to football manager jobs, they always jump at the opportunity to work at a bigger club. And England is the biggest club. Pitty the fool who takes it though, like John said, worst job in football.

I could see Big Sam taking the job, there is plenty of talk about the Tynesiders loosing patience with him, and he was suposed to be among the final three in the running when McClown got the job.

Of course he "ruled him self out" by saying he is contractually obligated to Newcastle....

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FA should beg Jose Mourinho to take over the England squad.
He would have changed that starting line up within 20 minutes when it was obvious that it wasn't working. I had two questions before the game started, SWP can dribble but how often does he deliver the ball into dangerous areas and why why why did we start Carson ahead of David James.
In the end; England was rubbish!

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, whoever scheduled an NFL game before such an important international at Wembley should be shot. I know the field was the same for both teams but what an embarrassment.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it that bad of a job though? I mean expectations and standards at this point are at an all time low and anything is something for the next guy in charge. I mean christ if the team won the FVSL championship I think he'd be a bloody hero!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not gonna happen. They'd need to go through ACBC to that, and they are the best team in the FVSL, ne, the Province.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss takes aside, the job is terrible just in that the Engerland support are mostly mad, not angry, I mean certifiable... Beckham receiving death threats etc...

Short of winning every game and trophy available, you are almost assuredly going to take stick.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 'Chosen One' apparently doesn't want to be the 'Chosen One'.
I thought this would be right in line for him with his ego the size of Taxman's.

And good ole 'Arry is reportedly being 'coy' at the moment.
Read: Interested if he gets a bowl of jellied eels for every match.

I'd go with Ken Cormack for England.
Just keep him the fcuk away from Scotland...:D

Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jose won't take it, he'll be back in club football in Germany, Spain or Italy before he takes over any National side.

'Arry could do the job, but would even get offered it? Allardyce is also a name brought up, but has ruled himself out so he says.

I'd like Shearer to get the job, but he hasn't managed anything so he won't get it. Unlucky that the FA went with McClaren when O'neill was without a club. Whether the FA goes foreign or domestic with their selection, the said gaffa will have a hell of a time winning over the English supporters and media.

Scott fcuking Carson:rolleyes::(

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mourinho, BBC reports, does not want this job as he considers it to be part time. I like the Roy Keane suggestion. I also like the Ken C. suggestion.

If I was England, I would get Guus Hiddink.

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guus Hiddink...Korea, Australia, Russia and then England.... I aggree he has delivered a lot with not much to choose from but I feel England now need somebody within their four walls... somebody patriotic not an almighty dollar chaser.

Redknapp, Curbishley or Big Sam to motivate the talent

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fack off! The god damn english need someone who will comand and demand their respect. McLaren had neither. They need someone who has been there done that. Someone who will challenge the players and the fans.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0