Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Summer 2006 - Div 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Striker 14, besides the bitch slap you guys got given to you, how is the poor girl who got her leg broken? Is coach Fozz gonna give her a full refund on the boat cruise ticket?
p.s. you should have buried that chance just before the half that went wide of the post. It would have been 2-1 at that time and maybe given your team a moral lift going into the half! ;)

Man...way to rub it in HARD, eh? ;)
I played a shite game...I haven't played a full game since February, so I am lil' outta shape...still, no excuses...I had a few I could have buried, but just no luck yesterday. Maybe that beer before the game wasn't such a good idea, eh? :eek:

Debbie has fractured her leg in 2 places with some bone chips...she will be all casted up, but she is in good spirits.

Good ass whoopin'...we need that once in a while!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update from Debbie...injured Jaguar

Well...I sure ended my season with a bang! hehe...just wanted to update you all...

I've fractured my ankle in two places and have a few bone chips in my foot,
Luckily they were both clean fractures and I won't need surgery:) So i'll be sporting a sexy ol' cast for the summer:) I'm in good spirits, though, and right now not in too much pain (morphine is great!)

Our poor Debbie...this girl has been so injury ridden...we have to make up the DEBBIE ROQUE GIMPY TROPHY now!

striker14

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe I've missed all of the tryouts for women's but I would still like to play (preferrably div. 1 or higher in maple ridge/pitt meadows to coquitlam area)...if anyone knows of someone that's looking for players (or hasnt yet held a tryout) or someone I can try to convince (haha) it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winter Season will be starting in September so you should still have a chance at tryouts....

Have you posted an ad on the MWSL Bulletin Board? And start checking it often for teams looking for players and I'm sure you could find a team!

We could always use another player but we're in Richmond :cool:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
killerboot13 said:
I believe I've missed all of the tryouts for women's but I would still like to play (preferrably div. 1 or higher in maple ridge/pitt meadows to coquitlam area)...if anyone knows of someone that's looking for players (or hasnt yet held a tryout) or someone I can try to convince (haha) it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

www.metrowomenssoccer.com

check it out...

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
.......We could always use another player but we're in Richmond :cool:
Spazz,

Wasn't half your team pregnant or something....seems like you could use more than another player :rolleyes: if I recall your comments last season.

Striker14,

You the 2nd recipient of the Gimp Award? I got a couple of those on my team. They leaving the bone chips in your ankle:confused:

Enjoy the summer.

CHAB

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Striker14,

You the 2nd recipient of the Gimp Award? I got a couple of those on my team. They leaving the bone chips in your ankle:confused:

Enjoy the summer.

CHAB

Wow...there is someone chit chatting on here...amazing!! ;)
CHAB...thanks man, but, no bone chips...I am waiting to get a CT scan on my footski on July 27th, so I'll let ya know. I am outta commission right now so that I don't hurt it anymore than I have, so it sucks, but, the sideline ain't too bad of a place when the cooler is full!!

striker14

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm Always here Striker....just waiting for something profound to say before I say it. Glad to hear the foot 's on morphine. Should be okay by the time winter ball starts. Just stop dancing on tables and it'll heal nicely:).

CHAB

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Should be okay by the time winter ball starts. Just stop dancing on tables and it'll heal nicely:).

CHAB

ARE YOU STALKING ME...HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING ME??? ;)
Damn that paparazzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0