Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Premier] Prediction, Results & Banter - November 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

Noo, what the feck are these? Is this a tomata?

I'm guessing that Poco and Richmond battled to a 2 - 2 draw tonight..........

Stayingontopic CSC

I'mabollocks CSC

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-2 eh? Well, if I have been reading this thread right, and I think I have because I am especially intuitive, Richmond used more illegal players tongiht but it didn't matter because Mrs Yoda used her MILF abilities to score a hatty. 4-1 Poco.

SomethinglikethatOD

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the Milf.......i mean wife just got home and is very unimpressed.
8 players and no goalie. Few no shows and a few last minute "i have other plans" calls to the coach.
4-0 Richmond.
A bitter Mrs. Yoda ......guess we're just going right to sleep tonight.
:(
No word yet on illegal players yet tonight

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are we talking about Richmond High? I hear they had an excellent German and Cafeteria program? Off topic perhaps.

I suppose if you suck enough **** you get what you want. If only you were born female Captain. I suppose we do have Bruce...

CrossingthelineCSC

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 players in Premier is fukcing brutal. Is there no club to get call-ups from? Youth players? Being realistic, how often is it that thing just "come up" on a friday night? Especially when they know they have a scheduled game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Well the Milf.......i mean wife just got home and is very unimpressed.
8 players and no goalie. Few no shows and a few last minute "i have other plans" calls to the coach.
4-0 Richmond.
A bitter Mrs. Yoda ......guess we're just going right to sleep tonight.
:(
No word yet on illegal players yet tonight

Wrong, Yoda. Now is the time to use some of your 'best moves'. A little empathizing, a little sympathizing, a lot of caressing, and your 5 minutes of passion.

Chatforanhourforagoodfiveminutesworth :)

That is brutal. 8 players? WTF? HOw the hell did Richmond only win 4 - 0. I don't know what is worse. I assume they played short a couple of players.......BTW, did they get fined for their exploits? If not, someone needs to be..........

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
She's onto that trick already.
I'll have to try to put on some Red Shoe Diaries to get her in the mood.....if she's still awake by the time i get upstairs.

But back on topic, 8 players is shocking. They thought they had enough but when people call at the last minute with "trips to new york" and "the snow was too bad out here" bullsiht it's damn annoying.

If you were a youth player would you want to drive to a Friday night game, in Richmond to play in minus whatever degree weather? Me either. I assume the coach thought he had enough until shortly before the game.

Stupid thing is, the person who phoned saying the weather was just too bad "out here", lives right near my place and it's not.

Now i'm getting pissed off!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all bullshit anyway. Kick the fukcers off the team who have "trips to New York". Have you ever had one of those come up at the last second?

"What are you doing this weekend?"
"Not much. Have a soccer game tonight in Richmond."
"Sucks to be you. I am flying to New York tonight for the weekend because I am rich and don't give a fukc about other people's plans. Want to come?"
"Sure. Why not. We are a mince team and would probably lose 4-0 anyways."

ProbableCSC

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did here the wife say something about a girl named Nicole and her friend Paris getting kicked off the team.
I'll keep you posted

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Looking forward to it.

AlwayslookingforselectsplayersCSC

Where?
With 2 kids and no commitment from Niki and Paris lately, things might be changing.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
She's onto that trick already.
I'll have to try to put on some Red Shoe Diaries to get her in the mood.....if she's still awake by the time i get upstairs.

But back on topic, 8 players is shocking. They thought they had enough but when people call at the last minute with "trips to new york" and "the snow was too bad out here" bullsiht it's damn annoying.

If you were a youth player would you want to drive to a Friday night game, in Richmond to play in minus whatever degree weather? Me either. I assume the coach thought he had enough until shortly before the game.

Stupid thing is, the person who phoned saying the weather was just too bad "out here", lives right near my place and it's not.

Now i'm getting pissed off!

Yah, that's annoying, Yoda. As for the youth players, a lot of players would make the effort, if they were asked. The few youth players we have coming up have been great and played every chance they get. That must have been a REAL pisser for Mrs. Yoda and her 7 teammates travelling that distance to chase for 90 minutes. I think they did great to keep the score at 4 or did Richmond take their foot off the pedal, which would have been the sporting thing to do..........

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I of course. That being said, while the Captain is off making money for the first half hour of practice, I do run a pretty mean ship. Run the bawbags into the ground I do. (At the request of the Captain it should be said). The real question is, with names like Niki and Paris, do they live up to their famous namesakes?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No the flower girls didn't take their feet off the petal, I don't think they ever have their foot on the pedal

With a full team they would have had their first legit win.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes OD, Paris brings her dog to practice and Nicole's dad has a great voice.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't really gie a feck about her fukcind dog or her dad's voice, just wondering if you would gie her one?

TalentpoliceCSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
No the flower girls didn't take their feet off the petal, I don't think they ever have their foot on the pedal

With a full team they would have had their first legit win.

WTF do you have PETAL highlighted for? :D ;)

Gettingsleepy CSC

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Yes OD, Paris brings her dog to practice and Nicole's dad has a great voice.
I'm sorry, this need to be highlighted as a very funny response to father-in-laws rum drinkers question.

Well played :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0