Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 3] 2005/2006 Results & Banter

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ge Thunderbolts 2 Burnaby United 1

They played a damn good game for only have 10 players!

I don't know if any other teams will end up playing at Byrne Creek Turf, but if you do DO NOT mapquest the directions, you will end up getting lost! I tried the link on mwsl and it doesn't help you at all. I ended up having to look up the address for the school that the field is at!

I hope the rest of Ge Thunderbolts season is good (even tho its been one game!) one can only hope!

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MWSL Div 3 games

that was us you played! AAUGGH! so frustrating, 1-1 until about 2 minutes before the end when you guys got your second goal. I was the striker playing up front all by myself *sniff*

10 players and no goalie, but one of our players did a good job filling in in there.

it was a good game, it was clean, no nastiness which seems to be a rarity sometimes.

You guys deserved the win today, but we're coming after ya next time!

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You were number 8?! I hated chasing you around! it drove me nuts! I could never get the damn ball! terrible! give a girl a break!! haha

I was your check a few times! but mostly played out on the left side! started as sweeper tho...

Be warned, when you play the other maple ridge team, their sweeper..total nastiness.
Broke one of our girls foots, and then slide tacked her own player and broke her ribs!!
shes the black haired one in the back!

That wasn't your regular goalie? She made some awsome saves at the end there!!

Good luck next week!!!!

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

yep that was me, the ineffective one :)

Be warned, when you play the other maple ridge team, their sweeper..total nastiness.
Broke one of our girls foots, and then slide tacked her own player and broke her ribs!!
shes the black haired one in the back!

oh yay that sounds fun...there were some blowouts in our group today, looks like it will be an interesting season, good luck to you guys as well!

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 3] 2005 Results & Banter

You will have to let me know how your game goes next week!!

You were hardly ineffective! you totally kicked my ass, i had to send other girls to get the ball from you!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You girls really enjoyed playing against each other, didn't you?!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't there anything you didn't like about one another? Perhaps one of you had bigger boobs or bigger feet or something?!!!!!!

Good luck the rest of the season, ladies!!!!!!!

TAL

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Captain Shamrock said:
You girls really enjoyed playing against each other, didn't you?!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't there anything you didn't like about one another? Perhaps one of you had bigger boobs or bigger feet or something?!!!!!!

Good luck the rest of the season, ladies!!!!!!!

TAL

hee hee, no it was a good game, it's nice to play against a team that doesn't cheap shot you constantly, especially in the lower divisions and when you play up front, you tend to take a lot of hacks.

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

It is hard to find teams that aren't cheap when you play them. Unfortunatley, there are a few in our group!

hmmm...come to think of it.. i think she DID have bigger boobs then me... hahaha!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

sweeper16 said:
It is hard to find teams that aren't cheap when you play them. Unfortunatley, there are a few in our group!

hmmm...come to think of it.. i think she DID have bigger boobs then me... hahaha!!

Were they a decent size?

Goingforawank CSC

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Where is Mackers this year??? This is usually his stompin grounds. What's with RUFC this season??

CHAB

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'll comment here. Mackers is slowly letting go (or so it seems ;) )as he's back on the pitch with a new set of guys (but an old crew from Langara days) =so I've heard ;).

Having said all that, I think the squad is full of talent and should head up to Div. 2 next season. If they don't we'll blame it on Mackers not putting 100% into the team. :p A ton of young girls with a lot of potential and a few old(er) ones to complete the mix.

+SCinreview

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ge Thunderbolts 4 Burnaby Inter Womens 0

Not a bad game. Too bad that the the thunderbolts couldn't keep up playing their game, and not lowering their game to the other teams level. Totally had control of the game for the first 10min, it was just shot after shot on their end..then they kind of lost it.
Although, Buranby, even tho they were behind still, never gave up!
Sign of a good team that doesn't give up even when they are down!
good job to them! and good luck next week to them!!!!

-sweeper16

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Come On MACKERS...let's hear the coach's report :D

Richmond United 3 the other team 0 :wa: via telephone report

+SC

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

SC said:
I'll comment here. Mackers is slowly letting go (or so it seems ;) )as he's back on the pitch with a new set of guys (but an old crew from Langara days) =so I've heard ;).

+SCinreview

SC,

You are correct on that one. Most of the guys who won Nationals for us in the early 90's.

Well if Mackers has gone AWOL, he should hand it over to Mrs. Mackers, if Not, SC will have to keep us updated since you've got your fingers into everything:D.

CHAB

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can'tHeadABall said:
SC will have to keep us updated since you've got your fingers into everything:D.

CHAB,

I guess I'll continue with the updates, but, in 'how to build a winning Nations Cup team' :eek:

I also happen to have a lot of friends who play in every division :)

+socceristhenameofthegameSC

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ge thunderbolts 5 Coquitam coyotes 0

yay us! we should have won by more! that was a good team to play. they never got down on each other and never gave up! i look forward to playing them again later in the season!

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Burnaby United 6 vs Burnaby Interwomens 1

YAY! we really needed that win and i got a hattrick! :knvb:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rosco said:
Burnaby United 6 vs Burnaby Interwomens 1

YAY! we really needed that win and i got a hattrick! :knvb:

Good on ya!!

striker14

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ge Thunderbolts 2 Ge Jags 2

Who would have thought it? we actually thought we had the win, crappy wet ball slipped through the goalies hands and Jags tied!! oh well, we will have to get them next time.

Awsome Job Burnaby United!!!!! Thats good to see!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0