Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Sept-Dec 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Sept/Oct/Nov 2005

Striker, I hear ya, but didn't you grow up in the lower mainland?

Anyhow, I heard a little tid bit last night that if you call the right people they might be able to find you a field that hasn't been closed. Perhaps you need someone to do the leg work for you come Thurs/Fri. Maybe that way you can get some of these games in.

$10 says there's a few squatters this weekend, kid if like the full training session going on at Hugh Boyd yesterday in the middle of the day :mad:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well so much for closing the grass fields in Richmond . There were games spread out all over the district Friday/Sat and today.
It goes to show you that it's who your team/management knows to get priority.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

VANCOUVER JAGUARS 2 RICHMOND RUMBLE 2

This was an entertaining game, to say the least.

Rumble went up 1-0 on a misread by our defenders...well, actually, a bad call by the Referee on an offside, but either way, we kinda just...stopped...running...and in it went!!

Tweet...HALF-TIME

Jag's collect ourselves over some quality H2O and some chatter, and about 10 minutes into the 2nd half...yours truly, gets sent in, and a minute into my shift...GORGEOUS pass from Nikki Rennie...I trap it and it gets away a little on me, and as the Keeper comes out to get it, and a Defender is draped all over me, I get my wee lil' tootsie on it and I pop it by the Keeper. WOOOO HOOOOO, just back from vacation in Dominican and man, did that ever feel good after 5 weeks with no footy.

The Rumble keep on comin' on strong...a cross in from their winger and in the 18 yard box, a bit of a scramble for it and their forward smacks it in past our diving Keeper who had no chance on it...NICE GOAL!!

With 12 minutes left, we're on their heels, hungry for a tying goal, and it is popped into our half...up it comes from a Defender, to yours truly, to Nikki Rennie, to a streaking Aly...in on goal...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!! Nice tic-tac-toe and it's a tie game.

No goals after that...game ends in a 2-2 tie...well played by both teams...very exciting to watch from the sidelines!!

Next Game...tomorrow night vs. Mavericks on Burnaby Lake Turf #1
8:00pm (make up game)

Prediction Jaguars 3-1

striker14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars