Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - Dec 05 & Jan 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Unlucky! We beat them last time.... :confused:

Probably because they didn't have all the Capilano players back yet. Heard they have a few, not that it should matter how many. Guess the big turf is for the young.

Cheer up Spazz, there is the Classic/Over 30's Division:D

No comment about your arse!

Nice to see you back here Striker.

CHAB

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Should I have mentioned the few breakaways that didn't end up with a point? (kinda like yours where ya bailed? :eek: ;) and I noticed you neglected to comment on that!!)

Ha ha ha...first off, mine wasn't a breakaway...and I failed to mention it as it wasn't exactly a highlight...maybe for the fans...but hey, you gotta gimme props for sticking that landing afterwards :D I'd give myself a 9.5...my toes weren't pointed!!

CHAB...nobody chit chats in the Div 2 thread, so I gotta stimulate myself with the interesting chatter between you ladies :(

I hope we play this weekend...highly doubt it, but I am crossing my fingers and toes.

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uh...er...um...I take it you're no lady?
Sorry...I have NOOOOOOOO idea who some of y'all are...

HA HA CHAB! Guess you're spending too much time on the MWSL thread! ha ha ha That was funny! :D

Striker.... to keep you up to date... CHAB's one of those old perverts that coach women's soccer to watchs boob bounce! Right CHAB?? ;) HA HA HA

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
HA HA CHAB! Guess you're spending too much time on the MWSL thread! ha ha ha That was funny! :D

Striker.... to keep you up to date... CHAB's one of those old perverts that coach women's soccer to watchs boob bounce! Right CHAB?? ;) HA HA HA
:rolleyes:.....for may last post.........going into retirement, I think you are getting me mixed up with Captain Shamrock?:D

CHAB

ionlyenjoywatchingspazz'sboobbounce

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually.... that could be proof that he IS actually watching me run cause sometimes those sportsbra's create one big ol' UNI-BOOB! :eek: :D

Still glad games were cancelled (not cause of CHAB the Perv) so we didn't have to come home early for me to play soccer with a hangover!

This weekend Cup game is in Chilliwack at 10am? That's freakin BRUTAL! And if we drive all the way out there and the Recknecks cancel due to the weather I'm going to FREAK!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's to hoping 'Uni-Boob" gets the cancellation call before Sunday:wa:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0