Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MSL team better then BCSPL?

concerned

Apr 7, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
While I accept the fact that most BCSPL teams will be better then the MSL teams I know there will be a few exceptions. Watching my nephews Richmond team over the years I have really enjoyed watching 2 CMF teams, Euro and Spartens. With Whitecaps, money and coaching factored in, the Spartens team has been dismantled. I have made the long drive to Coquitlam 5 times to watch their tryouts and I truly think the u-14 Msl will be better the the Spartens. So now I ask you, what other BCSPL teams could be outplayed by their MSL team?

rose

Mar 5, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Concerned,
it doesn't matter what FACTS you present or your OPINION the 8 year old masquerading as 'dude' will simply rebut everything you say because your facts are wrong, your opinion is wrong and its pretty scary this wimp even has kids or is allowed anywhere near a soccer pitch! Follow this guy's posts and take note of anything intelligent he says. OK, you're done now...that didn't take long did it?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Rose, you are ever so lovely first thing in the morning. Such a pleasant lady. If I ever have the pleasure of meeting you, I'm giving you a big old wet kiss.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
While I accept the fact that most BCSPL teams will be better then the MSL teams I know there will be a few exceptions. Watching my nephews Richmond team over the years I have really enjoyed watching 2 CMF teams, Euro and Spartens. With Whitecaps, money and coaching factored in, the Spartens team has been dismantled. I have made the long drive to Coquitlam 5 times to watch their tryouts and I truly think the u-14 Msl will be better the the Spartens. So now I ask you, what other BCSPL teams could be outplayed by their MSL team?

FYI You twat it's SPARTANS!!!! Asshat...

concerned

Apr 7, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love the maturity level on here, Berg your parents must be so proud. Let me guess, your son is on the team or you're the coach of the SPARTANS

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm...you logged on to a site called "Take the Piss dot com".

What exactly were you looking for on a site called "Take the Piss dot com"?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love the maturity level on here, Berg your parents must be so proud. Let me guess, your son is on the team or you're the coach of the SPARTANS

My parents were with me when I wrote it. They were laughing and encouraging me all the way! PS, why so serious? :wa:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously you can't even compare the two leagues: one league is a professional league and the other was a brainchild of some FVSL guys that never got off the ground. I don't think teams like LA Galaxy or New York Red Bulls would have much trouble with teams like Sapperton or ACBC.

This is a dumb thread.

Sir M

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously you can't even compare the two leagues: one league is a professional league and the other was a brainchild of some FVSL guys that never got off the ground. I don't think teams like LA Galaxy or New York Red Bulls would have much trouble with teams like Sapperton or ACBC.

This is a dumb thread.

Sir M

I'll bite. TTP'ing SirM.....................I hope!

Mind you based on last night's Whitecaps game, I fancy our U-14 Boys.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao MSl better than BCSPL. Not possible. You will have better coaches in MSL than in BCSPL but players are way better in BCSPL.
Any time you add five gold players to any select side. Soccer level drops for first year or two.
You will see alot more coaches step forward. Any league is as good as the players in it. Net result is of a good coach. So far I have watched Tony coach Burnaby side. By far the best runned practices. Uses proper wormups and take the kids to high hart beat. Rest same old passive coaches.

nocents

May 5, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh please will this never end?

Yes the Richmond U13 gold players that might have made a BCSPL squad decided to go with Richmond MSL and it's true that CMFSC lost players to the Caps, but CMFSC U14b (last year) was deep with talent and are able to take players from other regions. There will always be cases of lower tier teams being capable of beating higher tiered teams. It was the case before BCSPL and will certainly be true going forward. Hell, the Whitecaps barely scraped by Montreal.

I this case, I guess we'll never know since the two team will not be playing each other.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0