Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 MOTW: Oct 14-16 Div. 2

What is the Week 6 MOTW?

• ND Titans host Tsawwassen Royals

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Aldergrove Undivided host DFC Coachmen

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Delta Metro host LUFC Dynamo

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammy said:
I was under the impression that aldergroves pitch was turf. Am I incorrect??
Hammy
Do you read anything before you post? It seems that every post of yours has been answered prior to your posting. Do your parents know that you are posting?

The strike will be over soon.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GUys who the hell cares if the game is turf or grass. the gunners should be a ble to put up a w on any field. hard work and great ball control, stop worryin about the field conditions cuz its makin us look bad. the aldergrove team hasnt got that many points this season but they also havent been blown out byt any team either............. YET! haha im just kdding should be a good game as aldergrove seems to be able to keep up with just about everybody they have played against.

im not sure what happened against the white rock team tho, cuz those guys lick soccer balls. anyways, I'll be on the sidelines cuz i dun broke myself plauyin against the sikhs in the under 21 game. i really shouldnt have expected anything less from another classless surrey team tryin to take players out with no time left in the game. but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shite happens good luck everybody.!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
junction said:
GUys who the hell cares if the game is turf or grass. the gunners should be a ble to put up a w on any field. hard work and great ball control, stop worryin about the field conditions cuz its makin us look bad. the aldergrove team hasnt got that many points this season but they also havent been blown out byt any team either............. YET! haha im just kdding should be a good game as aldergrove seems to be able to keep up with just about everybody they have played against.

im not sure what happened against the white rock team tho, cuz those guys lick soccer balls. anyways, I'll be on the sidelines cuz i dun broke myself plauyin against the sikhs in the under 21 game. i really shouldnt have expected anything less from another classless surrey team tryin to take players out with no time left in the game. but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shite happens good luck everybody.!

Man I hope the teachers start talking soon so this guy can go back to school.....good lord I think Port Moody High needs some help out there....they "dun" ****ed up this kid

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Can I trade my 1994 Pavel Bure jersey and bag of pucks for an autographed Mark Innis Jersey :(/QUOTE]

I will see what I can do. Innis is a tough sell for an autograph, especially on his jerseys. Maybe if you throw in a Jim Agnew or Garry Valk jersey it may temp him.

NUTTER#13

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
D13 said:
do they come in rolls? I'm thinkin they would look great hangin next to the crapper.

Party Sub!:wa:

Sorry, we the Coachmen are only offering replica jerseys. The thought of you cleaning your boyfriends love mayonaise off your ass neck with our logo is just plain wrong. I believe the ND Nationals encourage this with their team socks. Hope this solves your issue.

NUTTER

p.s. quit IM me about a JTL away jersey. I told ya were sold out!

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks for another usless comment about grammar. im sorry i didnt spell check it u fukcn nerd... I usually just let my soccer game do all the talking not this cyber bullshit. im just tryin to get my point across, quit bein such a geek and post something worth readin

ps wat team do u play for i bet we smash you

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
junction said:
thanks for another usless comment about grammar. im sorry i didnt spell check it u fukcn nerd... I usually just let my soccer game do all the talking not this cyber bullshit. im just tryin to get my point across, quit bein such a geek and post something worth readin

ps wat team do u play for i bet we smash you

whet r yuo takling bout?weading thsi is evry teasy..Eye uslly let my socer do my takling to...cause engrish is ovrrated adn gets eople nowere

wat twem do u pay for i bet wwe mash u

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammy said:
Both Franchise and Junction shut the hell up! Stop being so immature.

Hammy

buuuut hammy,
according to these guys we're barely out of primary school and immaturity is all we know. I Didnt know being immature won so many games. :wa:

annnnnnd moving on to the topic at hand, i still think the gunners game should be up there, but i vote for the Twa vs. ND game as match of the week. Both are strong, evenly matched teams, and i think it will come down to who wants it more. TWA 3-2

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, but it is my fcuking website and if I only want people here that show at least a grade 7 education, that's the way it's going to be.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so how 'bout that MOTW ladies???????? if i could start a poll it would be for who our new moderator should be

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You make a valid point, but I never said my posts were funny. How funny can "get back on topic" be?

Speaking of Premium Members, don't you think it's time you bucked up?

On topic:

I voted for the Coachmen vs. Aldergrove as match of the week. I didn't really vote. I'm just saying that.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
off topic
Just because there isn't a nice set of knockers next to my name, (and they are nice btw in fact the best thing about your post most of the time), doesn't mean that personal funds have not been given in.

on topc
Match of the week Gordon Cambell vs. teachers

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
If you can't write properly here, keep it shut.

End of story.
Does that mean Sid is on the permanent "BANNED" list? He is the daftest twat alive!

On Topic: Campbell to lose to the teachers, and the general strike.... that game has been postponed till Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0