Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Annoying TTP Poster

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the season is about to start and time to bring out what this website is all about. Who is the most annoying poster on TTP and yes I know I will get a few votes .;) But I know there is a bunch of inbred fcuks out there who are as stupid as a stump and comment on everything in every division:D I know Regs has the capabilities to set up a voting site where members can vote. I recommend a few participants Phatanslow, Taxman,Coach definitely,Rangerforever,Sir M , little boy blue JB and I'm sure you guys can add a few more to the pile. Who pisses you off the most?:confused: Let the Voting and postings begin.

$$$MAN

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off...You dumbass... ;) you had the option to post a poll when you started this damn thread.
Second of all, there is a forum and subforum for this exact subject read it here:Most Irritating TTPers - TTP Community

I think you are in the lead already...surely you are drunk...Wednesday evening at the "estate" in Maple Ridge...I fear for the poor goats and sheep.

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman you could be up for 2 titles, most annoying , biggest tubs of shite and while were at it lets add a 3rd and finish it off with the " Bag-O-Dicks " title.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to go with Jack and his "we're gonna be missing guys" quotes every second weekend.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off...You dumbass... ;) you had the option to post a poll when you started this damn thread.
Second of all, there is a forum and subforum for this exact subject read it here:Most Irritating TTPers - TTP Community

I think you are in the lead already...surely you are drunk...Wednesday evening at the "estate" in Maple Ridge...I fear for the poor goats and sheep.

Well little boy blue this is why I pay little computer tech guys to do work for me. I am the vision they are the gophers Regs doesn't count:D. Some of us don't spend every free moment on here ;) I knew I was forgetting someone. All I could think of was bag of shiit. I was wrong it is Sacko of Shiit.:eek:

$$$MAN
Like Donald Trump you hate the fcuker but you wish you had his life.;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure what this thread has to do with Old Time Football, but I do have footage of the new GEU signing, it took big dollars to get this guy to Moneymans team, but who cares, he will light up the FVSL. I am sure Whistle Blower is pissed he didn't get him to sign with Norvan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_TGBV3iw94]YouTube - Benny Hill-soccer-football star[/ame]

hos

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS - that's the legendary Ginger Tompkins. He's actually signed with us in the VMSL.

Who is the most annoying TTP Poster? There are those who are just functionally illiterate, like Mr Base, or who are trying to post in a 2nd or 3rd language, and the posts just don't make sense. I honestly don't find them half as annoying as the deliberately obtuse ones. Take your pick:

• Tim Berners-Lee
  • the Franchise
  • McDirty
  • Larsson
  • SID
  • ODog
  • any other Leafs fans
  • anybody who thinks Italy has a good national team:p
  • anybody who thinks Ingerland has a good national team:p:p

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys have to check out "the Watcher" in div 2 vmsl. He takes the cake for being an irritating cnut!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise is up there aswell....yeah we're team mates but fcuk is he ever annoying complete bag of dicks and a total usless cnut:eek:. walls was pretty bad when he posted.:D

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also Dude and his "I'm always right bleedin heart posts and being politically correct makes my eyes bleed.but he does have great hair.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm politically correct?

Is it politically correct for me to now ask you to keep your toungue out of my ass, moving forward?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0