Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most and least creative signatures on TTP...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From our very own CSide17...
Never hold your farts in, they travel up your spine into your brain... and that's when you get shitty ideas!
:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other. That word is ENGLAND.
Fcuk Fasty, we've lost you. Must be the Queen influencing your brain... :rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
She's your Queen too.

When the Captain deems it suitable to share her with others, of course. He's obsessed with her, you know.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the Queen too, but she's not close enough to mess with me on a daily bases. Phewsh, Cappy :rolleyes:

+Yours in Commonwealth relations

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pat.. Pat...

As you may know I've never been one to shy away from the old self gratifying pat on my own back post or in this case signature, but don't you think the "Impressive" bit should be left up to the rest of us non-Flying Cnuts to come up with? Just a suggestion from some one who has recently been to three of the last 4 Imperial finals won the league title twice, Provincial cup once,a bronze at Nationals in his teams first 5 years of existence. ;)

Did I mention I scored a hattrick last night? The fat bastard in net never knew what hit'em.

Pegasus FC
2004 BC Champions
1995 - 2004 : 3 Championships in 5 Final Appearances
Impressive.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every other year on average Peg is in the BC final. By your own standards (once every 5 years), that's impressive.

:rolleyes:

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You sound like Darth Vader.

"Im-pressive. Obi-wan has taught you well young Skywalker."

C'mon Regs. There's only one Darth Vader.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pat.. Pat...

knvb said:
The fat bastard in net never knew what hit'em.

That's offside, mate.

RF's cuddly.

p.s. I'm coming to Vancouver in August and I tell everyone who will listen in London (which, to be fair, is only a couple people, neither of whom speak English.... fcuking cokcneys) about Kelly O'Bryan's. Despite the fact I haven't a fcuking clue who Kelly bastard O'Bryan is.

Oh how apt is that KNVB 'size 2' in my unitentional Mac formatting (which is still a complete cnut on TTP, Regs)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I'm fairly certain he wasn't saying you were hung like a mack truck :rolleyes:

Like my sig?

~Regs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I prefer 'Pleasantly Plump'

Fastshow said:

RF's cuddly.

And, nimble in goal apparently.

After opening our first European franchinse in County Cork this fall (Which will be an obvious success as they don't have anything close to our fare in Ireland) we will then conquer England (I love to say "Conquer England" - It has such a nice feel to it) with our first KOBs located just around the corner of Piccadilly Circus. I'll comp you some tix for the grand smashing opening Fasty.

BTW, your signature sucks.

For obvious reasons. :p

Wearrapeepl,

AlanRoughforever

KNVB:
Alan Rough was a Stellar Scottish Goalkeeper.
I also know that Fasty will call that an Oxymoron. ;)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Actually, I'll go by "AndyGoramforever".

The stone weight involved is more comparable...

Oxymoron be damned, I'm rejoicing in the fact you've chosen a Sassenach (capital 'S', like) goalkeeper as your mentor.

There's a good chap.

It'll be Neil bloody Sullivan next, Fastshow.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is well done Fasty.
I forgot Randy Andy played England U-21s before he converted to the good guys.
Kind of like when Mo Johnstone signed for Rangers.

:knvb:

Is Ginger Tompkins English or Scottish? :D
The red hair makes him a candidate....

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB's "Get bent..." signature is awesome. It is exciting, creative and not bland or boring at all. Kind of like cricket.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And....
to end off my first wonderful day of unemployement posting, here's a new signature from our lady Spazz...
I'm having an absolute fcuking marvelous day today, thanks for asking Dial 1-800-Go-Fcuk-Yourself! :)

+SC

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You like?

I just figured it would save all "it's" comments about me posting or not posting how my day is going....:D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hands of stone said:
Signature"I am going to become a Frenchman for a day on Sunday, as any good Scotsman would."Scotland captain Christian Dailly

SC, as the keeper of this thread (and by calling you 'keeper' I mean no offence and am not for a minute suggesting you're a humourless German), please ask HoS to tell Christian Dailly that he can now put down his cloves of garlic, take off his stripey top, and have a bath as it's more than about time he packed in his French fantasy and, once again, reverted to being a rubbish Nationwide player. Oh, and captain of poor old Scotland.

Oh, and while you're up, you might like to tell Spazz marvellous has two 'l's' in it.

Nice one.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0