Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most and least creative signatures on TTP...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for not updating my "We Hate England" signature before each game, but that was the only quote I could get from Mr. Dailly. I will however pass on to him that it is time to give up the Frog Legs and now start with the Portuguese Buns as his main menu iteam.

hos, Portuguese for a Day

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signature
"KNVB,
I thought the thread read Euro 2004 and not let's just be the cnut that I can be to lita."
- Lita puts the boots to the Fastshow/Informa wannabe
Brilliant wasn't it Regs? I'm still feeling the sting from that one. I sure wish Fastshow was around to back me up. Haven't had the boots laid to me like that since dad left.

Speaking of cnuts why can't we spell it properly, but you can have a picture of one on your Avatar? SC's is just as bad.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO OPION FOR YOU! (how'd ya know you didn't have one when you didn't even know what it was??)

Fcuk the minute I actually notice my typo/spelling mistake/fcukup/whatever is the SAME day someone else does only I was a few minutes late...
Surprised Fastshow wasn't all over it like a fat kid on a smarty cause he pointed out my last spelling mistake... :rolleyes:

ah well.... it's fixed now....

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are Spazz and Skip the same person? If not, then fricken change your signatures, they're not original anymore... :rolleyes:

"Life is all about ass! You're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one"

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
this town's not big enough.....

I noticed that Spazz had the same signature as me as well.

So, I guess we gotta settle this.

I've had mine for months now (although I can't recall the exact day I came across the email with the wonderful quote). How long have you had yours???! :mad:

~'Original' Skip

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like it when they all get along. Besides, how often do Spazz and Skip post in the same thread? :confused: I just brought two (well three, really) posters together. :)

+WarmfuzziesSC :wa:

...Give peace a chance...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven, please remember to 'quote' the signature. Then we don't have to waist our time weeding through VMSL dribble to find HOS's signature... ;)
All Women are 6 Beers away from being Bi-Curious? :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Cnut... :rolleyes: The fact of the matter is, if you don't quote the signature and they change it, then it's gone. For future reference, and if someone likes to read through old archives, they wouldn't know what we were going on about...

Make sense?

+yours in moderating...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0