Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLS Expansion Draft 20101124

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having watch the Whitecaps training indoors the other day at 8 rinks........if that is the nucleus, we are in a HOLE lot of trouble. :D

We had a meeting upstairs for the AAA Boys Provincials.......I didn't actually go out to watch them train. I asked a couple of boys watching if it was the residency team or tryouts for the residency team. :eek:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitain I heard Delrimple is also comming back. It will be a good side after they cut few more guys. They are no worse than Toronto FC. It takes time. In my opinion team should have fifteen twenty two year old guys in four years we would kick but. Adding old guys takes away from youth development in this country. Adding all Americans does not do a thing for Canadian soccer. All said MLS is a tough agresive league. More than half of the guys on that list can not play that type of tight marking fisical game.I gues they are willing to give guys a chance to prove that they deserve to be there. They need to add three guys from Scotish third div that are young and can scoot and have size to knock around. Most local guys are just dancers hate to get hit or to hit a guy. It will be fun to see where they stand. There is a talk of adding a new league for youth called HPL. A league one step above youth select program to bring out better players. It would mean to cross over to US in other to play better sides. Just like PDL league but local, done by BC soccer group. In my opinion a good idea. But unless they get four sides from US level is still low. I heard Caps are also thinking of adding a youth side. I am not 100 percent sure if that is true. Maybe in few years our local kids will get drafted instead of American lads.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Base, what the fcuk is "fisical" ?! ;)

and Scottish third division? You know that if half the VMSL Prem teams lined up in that league they'd be promoted straight away right!? :D

lmfao.

good thing I didn't pay you for my seasons tickets... 4 years and Edmonton? FFS. :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny premier players from here would fit in div five in Europe tops. You need to go and see some games there to see the drive and play. Phisical that's what you want. Just a slang word. I know Delrymple has been back. He is running some part of Whicap residency program. A guy with good work ethik but very low skill level. We have five of those on Caps now. There is no way they will stick it. You just might see Danfield stick it in the MLS. He has skill and drive. That is one local guy that was part of mine and Borises development program. Three v three for hours on. Good guy good skill.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draft is over, plenty of topics to discuss, I suggest learning how to start a new thread people and help keep TTP organised.

Thanks and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0