Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Playoffs 2004

Who will win the 2004 World Series

• New York Yankees

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Minnesota Twins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boston Red Sox

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • St. Louis Cardinals

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Atlanta Braves

• Houston Astros

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

• LA Clippers

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regular season baseball sucks, there's no doubt about that, but these playoffs have been the best fcuking baseball i've ever watched. Extra innings, game winning home runs. Simply amazing!

Then again, maybe it's always been this good just i'm usually glued to a hockey game instead.

Bo Sox and Cards in World Series.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHAT A GAME!! :wa: Man...I never thought I would be this hyped about baseball, but man, that was some good stick and ball!!

Damon...what an animal! :eek: :D

Now onto Astros vs. Cards...should be a good one as well! Go Astros!!

striker14

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Am I a fukcing genius or what? How about them Sox making history. Gotta love seeing A-Rod's face after they lost and how they kept panning back to it. Just like in Texas eh Alex? No World Series there this year either. How about the bearded one going large twice off of Vasquez for the second time this year. Bring on whoever wins the slugfest in the NL.

President of his own fan club... ;) ;) Glad I was wrong as usual.....Both series have been great, looking forward to tonight's game and i think i'll stay away from any prediction's of any kind......Cheers

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're so right Striker14!!!

I was watching the NLCS and I couldn't believe it when the Cards went up 2 - 1!!! I was totally stoked!!

But then when the Astros came back back, I was all "no way"!

But then when the Cards went ahead 4 -3, I was totally happy again. I was like, "Yeah, go Cards!"

But then when Houston tied it up 4 - 4 in the 9th I was sad again.

But then in the 12th inning Edmunds ended the game sending the series to game 7 tonight. When he did that I was totally happy again and I went, "Yeah! Right on! The Cards have tied up the series and it's going to game 7! Yeah Cards! Hip Hip Hooray! Woooooo! All right!" I said all that because I was happy!

Hooray for St Louis!!!! Yeah!!!!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:

I was watching the NLCS and I couldn't believe it when the Cards went up 2 - 1!!! I was totally stoked!!

But then when the Cards went ahead 4 -3, I was totally happy again. I was like, "Yeah, go Cards!"

But then in the 12th inning Edmunds ended the game sending the series to game 7 tonight. When he did that I was totally happy again and I went, "Yeah! Right on! The Cards have tied up the series and it's going to game 7! Yeah Cards! Hip Hip Hooray! Woooooo! All right!" I said all that because I was happy!

Uh...sure :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, I feel bad about Boston and the "Curse", but I live in Vancouver and I am a Nuck fan, tell me about a Curse.

I am going with the Cards in this one, for one reason, and one reason only, Larry Walker, good Canadian Kid, TheRobs best man from Maple Bush, he is on fire right now, and I hope he gets a ring.
Go Walker Go

hos

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Card's won every home game last series against the Astro's and despite a better regular season record the Sox have home field advantage. Thank's to the AL winning the all- star game. So i'll take the team with the home field adv. in 6.....cheers..........

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I am going with the Cards in this one, for one reason, and one reason only, Larry Walker, good Canadian Kid, TheRobs best man from Maple Bush, he is on fire right now, and I hope he gets a ring.
Go Walker Go hos

Ditto. Cards in 7. Gotta love a guy that makes 8 million a year and drops by the Caddyshack for a couple of acts with his mates from Maple Bush. :wa:

Cowtown

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta be the Cards!!!They will destroy Weakfield in game 1, just let them go through
the batting order once.Plus we have loonies under the bench at Busch stadium,
Walker little Canadian content.We all know the power of the looney!!!

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:

You don't see too many people to go the mock-enthusiasm retort nowadays, which is a shame, because this one is pretty goddamn funny. Using Bill and Ted grammar is an added bonus, as is the intentional mangling of Jim Edmond's surname.

And I was all like "there's no way he's going there" when I first started reading Jinky's post. No lie.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing I took her off my ignore list.

I might have missed her inane prattling if I hadn't.

Women are great piss-takers.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a side note :rolleyes: , I think Sensei's referring to those Kit Kat fcukers...

~Go Cards~

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boston Red Sox 2004 World Series Champions! The curse is over.....86 years...WOW! They beat the Cards 3-0.

Hard Ballz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank goodness that shite curse is over... But I would have liked a longer/closer series... :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hard ballz said:
Boston Red Sox 2004 World Series Champions! The curse is over.....86 years...WOW! They beat the Cards 3-0.

Hard Ballz
For those of you living in a cave... with an internet connection. :rolleyes:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear you SC, after what happened in the ALCS, the World Series was almost anti-climactic. Not that it wasn't entertaining to watch and I'm glad Boston won but what they did to the Yankees was, indeed, special.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0