Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mini Golf

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

I'm not a mathematician, but don't angles of reflection have to be equal? :rolleyes: Taking the time to draw that diagram makes you a social tool as well. :D Then again, endlessly arguing this point is making me a social tool as well. :(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

I had tried that EXACt angle several times BEFORE your diagram and it earned me a TWO. It doesn't even come close to a one because I can't bring the club back far enough to get the appropriate power. You're a cheater. And CD, your fcuking approaching cost me an extra stroke(par). Off for another match before the fork and knife gets home......

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost there! A 28 with a fcuk-up on the wind-mill hole. That fcuker gets me every time. I did come close to getting a hole=in-one on the dreaded 8th hole though. :eek: Maybe it's possible after all........:)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tied at the top

Just fired a 26 which included a 2 on 18. It feels good to be back at number one. Gonna call bullshite on this one too Double In?

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
'tis true

As a disinterested third party, I can verify OD's score. He plays the fcuking game all God damn day trying to beat you and then misses the putt that would do it. Pathetic.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's good to be king

Just like Tiger, I let you get a sniff of victory KNVB and then pounce when the time is right. Currently printing off the 24 that I just scored, breaking our record by two strokes. My computer does not make jpeg's but if you like I will email you the score. In fact, I'll email you anyway.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad

Unfortunately, KNVB doesn't want fellow TTP'ers to know his email address. Fortunately, I have a copy of my score and The Power is also able to verify. I will also be bringing it to the Landing tonight. As the Captain says Double In, this is simply another way for you to come in second! :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOOT

I've already retired from keepers mini golf and moved on to bigger and better things. The Rob's link is 1000 times harder. I'm a bit disappointed that you spent countless hours on this simple game (witnessed and verified by your brother) just to beat my score, you should have been practicing your arrows. I was hoping one day you would actually give me a match. The 130+ beatings I give you weekly basis are tiresome.

Stay where you belong young Tiger, in an average field with average courses. No matter what they say you'll never be a good as the legend.

KNicolasVB

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
18th

fuct me up again. 23 going in and end up with a 28. Someone give me a clue on that fcuker.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffa,

Like everything in life, it is all about angles , all about angles . It is a tough little hole but you just need to line the marker up past wall that is blocking the hole. Drop the ball in the lower left hand part of the tee box. Hit and the worst that should happen is it will miss and come back and hit the wall, setting you up for a simple 2........

Burns Crenshaw

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How dare you slander my good Mini Golf name! I'm a retired champion after all. It took me 50 tries just to post a damn picture never mind change or adjust it. If I could work such miracles I would have slammed the Cookie Monsters head onto a picture of Jinky's body long before now.

This may just draw me out of retirement to prove my GREATNESS at the sport.

Thanks for the computer credit CD, but I couldn't possibly do anything that clever. :(

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go ahead

Even if you are drawn out of your closet, er, retirement, you will still never be able to beat me.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have just received a E-mail from that bastard One Dart. He was taunting me with his 24 score card. I would post it but he saved it under some fcuked up type peg and it doesn't look good.

He's trying to get into my head, but I'm to strong for his silly little tricks. I will be #1 once again. Even thought I've retired. This will be a Jordan esq. comeback. (Not the last 3 the first one :rolleyes: )

Lunch time. Time to practise.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
UNBEATABLE

Eat your hearts out losers. KNVB is back on top with a seemingly unbeatable effort of 22. That's 26 under for those of you keeping score at home. I hope this proves once and for all not to mess with the best.

I officially state my retirement from the game of Mini Golf. It was a grand comeback that lasted for all of an hour and a half. I hope with my time hear I have taught you all a lesson in humility.

My score should be timeless, but if by some huge miracle one of you Muppets beats my score I won't care. I went out on top.

Off to the seniors tour for me. I have nothing left to prove here.

A legend in my own mind, KNVB

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't

wait for some tit to tell they scored a 17. It's 'in the post', I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Impresive score, Ginger. Congrats.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love it when a plan comes together

Ah, KNVB, greatness is fleeting. I fail to see how fair it is of you to accept my challenge and then, before I have a chance to post a score, run, tail between your legs, into retirement. With that being said, I just scored a 20, a number which I believe will never be broken. I have sent the scorecard to Double In to verify. I think that the best thing for you to do know Double In, is to quit altogether, forget retirement, just quit. In the words of George Costanza's boss
You'll never beat me because you're a loser, you'll always be a loser, and I'll always be a winner.
Happy Putting.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0