Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Messi Goal

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Premiership 2006-2007

"A touch of class".:rolleyes: His verbal diahrhea before key matches is an affront to everyone except for the editor of the News Of The World. He has textbook gameplay down to an art, he shows flair and style in his attire and mannerism, but it ends thier. Fergie, Rafa or Robson with the amount of money thrown at Hosea would have built a dream team that would have us watching week in week out. He has not done this, sadly he had this ability at Porto, i think his ego since moving has limited him.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Premiership 2006-2007

"A touch of class".:rolleyes: His verbal diahrhea before key matches is an affront to everyone except for the editor of the News Of The World. He has textbook gameplay down to an art, he shows flair and style in his attire and mannerism, but it ends thier. Fergie, Rafa or Robson with the amount of money thrown at Hosea would have built a dream team that would have us watching week in week out. He has not done this, sadly he had this ability at Porto, i think his ego since moving has limited him.

Eh, I just tried to post a goal. :D Nothing more, nothing less, gaffer. :) And I couldn't even do that right. :(

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone moved my post from the correct area to this wrong area because they wrongly assumed that I along with you had posted incorrectly. You know what happens when people assume. My post was in reference to your post regarding Jose M in the EPL thread. Why it has now appeared in this thread is upsetting to me to say the least. Who moved my post and why?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts