Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Masters BC Provincial Draw 2009

Final Four Power Rankings: Who should be #1?

• Columbus FC

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • UVIC Alumni

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Westside

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • West Van FC

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, my bad.

Unreal that all island teams are in the bottom half and 7 of 9 VMSL teams are in the top.

At first glance, I like Gorge's chances to get back to the final, if not, win it all.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, I'm all over the shop today, this flu is killing me :mad:

I thought I was in the Open thread... :(

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, my bad.

Unreal that all island teams are in the bottom half and 7 of 9 VMSL teams are in the top.

At first glance, I like Gorge's chances to get back to the final, if not, win it all.

Are you looking at the Open Cup?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ola Boys...Straight from the beaches of Mexico.

This is going to be another Great Test for us this year.

First Off...Jacket Gate! Ginger,please bring the Velvet Blazer pal.

To be the best, you gotta beat the best! Bring it on Sir M.

Can't wait pal, can't wait!

Good luck boys....We fly in Friday Night and play Delta Saturday afternoon for the Masters Cup. Mclean, Pasqau and Myself have been playing the locals down here in some very good beach soccer matches.

Ginger and Jags....Book us a room boys, it's gonna be a very long night!:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Coach':

Bring your tweezers and a warm coat for the match this wekend.

And a zipper.
For your mouth.

There's a new sherriff in town...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You didn't hear it from me, as how would I know. But Rangers mates, I might be adjusting my calendar for a Saturday, April 18, 2009 first leg of a doubleheader matchup, booking Lynnwood rooms etc. Pure conjecture at this point, but perhaps a double header may shape up as follows:

Saturday, April 18, 2009:

6PM kickoff, Ambleside D turf, West Van FC M vs Surrey FC Rangers. (Masters Provincial Cup).

815PM kickoff, Ambleside D turf, West Van A vs Westside A (Provincial Cup).

If anyone wants to see the best, drop by for the second half of this doubleheader.

Yet to be confirmed of course.

Sir M.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sure is some double header you got shaping up thier M. It could even top this Sunday at Kinsmen, but I am sure that will be a great day as well.

What a crazy draw, especially since we play Delta on Saturday in Mission on Saturday, and WV goes against Sapp on Sunday, then weeks later we have the cross over matches. To bad this wasn't a Champions League Group with everyone playing each other once, the leader moves one.

Well, lasts year match was a battle, so as long as you boys don't have Higgs in the pipes, I think it is still very close between both teams again this year.

We will probably need 7 or 8 rooms for the Lynnwood, thanks for booking that for us.

hos

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lynnwood Inn Rooms

The moment you arrive at the Lynnwood Inn you know you're in a special place. A touch of the old, with the quality and convenience of the new.

The perfect blend of old world charm and new world comfort awaits you Lynnwood Inn. Showcasing a collection of antiques and North Van memorabilia, each room has its own character and motif. Guests who enjoy the charms of an inn will fall in love with this wing of the hotel.

The Room Rates are as Follows

TWIN- 1 person $60.00 plus taxes
TWIN- 2 persons $65.00 plus taxes
DOUBLE- 1 or 2 persons $60.00 plus taxes
DBL DBL- 1 or 2 persons $75.00 plus taxes

RF, Coach & HOS ............. so many choices at The Lynnwood these days. Let me know if you also require any Theme Rooms, so I can book The Bakes Room or The Chico Room. Unfortunately, The Spada Room is under renovation as they are having a tough time getting the chew and red wine stains out of the carpet. I would not recommend The Dickens Room, as it is much like sleeping in a vehicle. In fact, The Dickens Room is actually just sleeping in your car. I have talked to the Concierge and he is willing to block off The East Wing for you lads. Might be like staying at The Flamingo Motel on King George. I say 'might', as I have never stayed at that fine Surrey establishment. Please do not ask me about The Turf Motel ............ whole other answer and long story. I'll just say that I was 'OVERSERVED' that night. :D

JAGS

servmaster

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Masters BC Provincial Draw

HOS, I guess Delta has already lost to Sapp according to your last post:confused:
Sorry M, but it is two numbers, 13 and 2, that is the Mighty Rangers record in Masters Provincial Cup play, the loses are to Fireman and UVIC over the last 4 years.

We have the same road as last year, except if we get by WV, we head on the road to Sapp this year. Very, Very tough road for any team on the top side, but it sure is going to be fun, love heading over to Ambleside. Is it a friday nighter again, Blazer night on the shore.

hos

The River Rock can wait till Nations Cup;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not at all, I think the Delta boys have a great shot at beating Sap, you guys are the best team from the FVSL. I just mentioned it because that was the road we took last year, and the draw is allmost the same.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not at all, I think the Delta boys have a great shot at beating Sap, you guys are the best team from the FVSL. I just mentioned it because that was the road we took last year, and the draw is allmost the same.

Nice back peddling you.......... or ( Brad Higgs want to be)! why don't you just suck up to every team in the bc's ? you will last one game and then westvan will take on Delta.... bring your best blazer!!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is some back peddling for ya, I said we would face Sap if we got by WV because last year in the Cup, Delta had a great draw, and they lost to a weaker team at home in the first round. But I am sure they will be better this year, but with a tougher draw. I am sure they will want a piece of me today now.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is some back peddling for ya, I said we would face Sap if we got by WV because last year in the Cup, Delta had a great draw, and they lost to a weaker team at home in the first round. But I am sure they will be better this year, but with a tougher draw. I am sure they will want a piece of me today now.

Coach - Just have MacCasper show off his tan from Mexico ... Delta will be so scared. Did you bring back any of the dancing girls from the hotel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0