Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manny Ramirez caught

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hitting my head against a wall with you.

You seem to think the only benefit to a roid or designer drug is to bulk up. Thus, the Sopel example. The benefit isn't only bulking, it is RECOVERY. Maybe Sopel should have been spending extra hours on his skating technique, power, and speed in order to realize the full benefits of roids.

I'll tell you right now: if I were guaranteed a spot in the show by using them, all the rest of your weak sauce cop out excluding, I'd do it. No doubt.

I'm talking the best of the best, but I will also tell you this: it's well know in cycling circles that in order to make the top European road teams, you pretty much have to get on the plan. In order to compete at the top of the World Cup in XC, you have to be on a plan. It is generally accepted, and many, many guys decide at that ppoint it isn't worth it. These guys are NOT bulking up, they just get faster, because they are now able to ride more, and ride harder. In the end, they'll pay.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure, granted that you might be on to something in that. I know PED's help recovery, it is not a foreign concept to me.

Like I said, I agree to disagree.

Talking to someone who literally lives in NHL and Pro Hockey locker rooms and gyms and has his second family there telling me that it is a non-issue gives me this opinion. Again, this a fringe calibre NHL'er who would be chief amongst my suspicions of PED use, but he doesn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0