Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making my move

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dude,

this being my first year in the TTP draw and the first year in a hockey pool where they take into consideration the PM of players and that sort, i figure this is a building stone for years to come of my excellence.

Cheers
JB

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Covering all food groups

Yes, the crow is going down with great difficulty. I've never tried it before and now I know why.

I'm currently free falling in the TTP standings it appears. I need points and I need them soon but that's another post for the whinging thread.

When's Mario back?

~TotalhumbledbeyondbeliefBastard.

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I see you are mirroring current economic trends of all major indexes. Funny that, with the immense ammount of spare time you appear to have, I'd have thought you would have had the opportunity to research a better squad.

Let me see.... you teach (apparently), are married with kids, and yet have ample time to pound off 700 + posts, which at your rate of typing is even more impressive.

Regs,

How's the view from there? Better than shitpicks I guess!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To all,

He doesn't post often but Bigun is a class TTP poster :D

in stitches,

~TB.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Captain,

I see you are mirroring current economic trends of all major indexes. Funny that, with the immense ammount of spare time you appear to have, I'd have thought you would have had the opportunity to research a better squad.

Let me see.... you teach (apparently), are married with kids, and yet have ample time to pound off 700 + posts, which at your rate of typing is even more impressive.

Bigun, can you please tell me how this attempted humour found the MAKING MY MOVE thread? Living up in hell, is finally getting to you. If your puppet, Regs, had any bollocks at all he would call you on this. However, he continues to worship you, by giving you credit that you really don't deserve.

As for my posts, someone has to help keep this website alive. If we waited for your weak and insignificant contributions, we would be in big trouble. Go back to being a vice-principal(now that truly is funny) and start posting in the appropriate threads..

Now to get on topic. I am not making any moves right forward in the pool, just backwards, much like Bigun and his puppet......

Captain

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong Thread

How long did that one take?

NOw this will be in the wrong thread... I was watching "Classic Football" on ESPNCL tha other day and they were showing some great matches from '74 and '78 (Dutch prominent of course). Then they went on to show the top 100 world cup goals of all time. Want to guess how many times those fantastic Irish Gits appeared in the highlights?

SorryTBihadtopostithere

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutch prominence......

Bigun,

That was a goodun. Were they the same Dutch teams that came SECOND to Germany and Argentina? If so, your point was moot As for Ireland not being in the goal video, it is impossible to be on the tape when you're not in the World Cup, much like the Dutch team of 1998-2002.

To answer original question. It took me about 1 minute to post, much like your duration...........oh, I won't bother. :)

CaptainwhowassurprisinglydisappointedwiththeBigun'seffortbutknowshispuppetwillfinditcomical:rolleyes:

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puppet Master

Good to see you in form Captain.

Leave the puppet alone. He is far too busy to bother with your shananigans.

When will you union boys be walking out, or sticking to firm 9-3 days? To think I was paying my dues to help your sorry state.

As foe ESPNCL... check it out. Some outstanding stuff on there.

BigunwhoiscertainTBwillshutthisdownorriskbeingcalledworsenamesthan"puppet"byshitpicks

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strike.......

Bigun,

I had a call tonight and I am not supposed to say anything except to BCTF members. :rolleyes: Basically, phase one, whatever the hell that is, will kick in on Thursday at 8:00 a.m. I was hoping it was tomorrow, so we could miss our fcuking staff meeting. No such luck.

TTPers heard it here first but you didn't hear it from me.;)

BTW, I made another move backwards today into 21st place.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look out Jimmy!

26 back and one my way down! :rolleyes: I think I should have posted this in the moners section!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gilley

KNVB

As it stands,Gilley is my only threat right now and i stress right now.26 back may be a little too much ground to gain but it's still very early in the season,anything could happen(even Surrey may beat the I-ties this year)....Highly doubt that though :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Sami

Yes! Your right what if your main man Sami blows a tire? I may have a chance yet!( just like if your still up front when the I-ties plays a surrey team with the best GAA in the league!);)

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

You've silenced me there,at least i gave you guys a chance,im dead in the water,the way your talking.......:(
Sami is a beast and will stay healthy throughout the season:) ...hopefully

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gathering steam...

Just heard on the radio that Mario is due back sometime early next week...a little early! Given the rather sluggish pace most of the big guns have gotten off to, Mario may just find himself with both the most points and the Rocket Richard trophy by the end of the year...and Dude with the cash!!!

Now if Chris Simon will just put Sami out for the rest of the year...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
look out now

After last night, TotalBastard moved up one spot and gained a whole point on our current leader Jimmy.

Mario will only help further his recent climb. Definitely.

Yours in third person posting,

~TB.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0