Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leafs Nation is back in the dance.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, it happens... give Florida credit, their forecheck gave the Bruins absolute fits... kind of ridiculous that the Leafs and Seattle are through and the Bruins and Avs are golfing but that's why they play the games... Bruins cooked their goalie and probably had a bunch of guys playing pretty hurt but no excuses - they played like crap and Florida played out of their minds and that was enough to sneak them through.

End of an era though. 5 million in cap overages next year, Pasta salary doubles, precious few prospects coming through and no cap space to keep the rental they spent huge draft capital on. Too bad; they were far and away the best team in the league this year, by any objective measure...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, it happens... give Florida credit, their forecheck gave the Bruins absolute fits... kind of ridiculous that the Leafs and Seattle are through and the Bruins and Avs are golfing but that's why they play the games... Bruins cooked their goalie and probably had a bunch of guys playing pretty hurt but no excuses - they played like crap and Florida played out of their minds and that was enough to sneak them through.

End of an era though. 5 million in cap overages next year, Pasta salary doubles, precious few prospects coming through and no cap space to keep the rental they spent huge draft capital on. Too bad; they were far and away the best team in the league this year, by any objective measure...
ullmark stunk and was the reason you lost let’s be honest. ;)

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
one of many issues, unfortunately... but "stunk" is a bit unfair - he was hurt late in the year and never really looked comfortable in the series... i'm sure the full extent of the injuries will come out later this week...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So then the coach stunk for playing him too much in the series? ;)

Every team is playing with hurt players. That’s just playoffs. Pretty sure Florida isn’t 100% healthy either.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno man.
Florida's got some jump right now - They look more than healthy.

When they tied it up I looked at my kid and said 'The Bruins look tired and the Panthers don't...I'm calling it right now'.

Upset for the ages - Unlucky MTKB

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno man.
Florida's got some jump right now - They look more than healthy.

When they tied it up I looked at my kid and said 'The Bruins look tired and the Panthers don't...I'm calling it right now'.

Upset for the ages - Unlucky MTKB
Yup... PK Montour basically... although the choke job took me back to the year they brought in Gonchar and Nylander at the deadline only to die in game 7 of the first round as well...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did enjoy listening to Bieksa trash talk the Vancouver media last night though

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0