Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The first to donate $10 tonight was hamburgler:D

BC United 1 Cloverdale 2
(PK's 2-1 for Cloverdale)

#8 tied it up in the last minute with a floater in the top corner. Their keeper winning the game with 2 brilliant PK saves.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D Let me explain..first off, the keeper was a good keeper possibly ex-Whitecaps, add to the fact that their might have been some glare from the lights which was a bit brighter than normal, also someone was cursing cause the Canucks lost, plus i thought there were suppose to be 5 shots, but too my amazement their were only 3, I think someone may have farted too on the run up, the list goes on... :D
As for the yellow, I'm contesting that yellow with the league. So we will have to see.

Anyways, We were lucky the game was even played at all. 830pm Kickoff and No ref. The ref that was suppose to ref had a sudden case of Canucks flu. JB had to race to the field to cover. Turned out to be good game though. Always fun playing Cloverdale.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 - 0 Knights. Div 2 North
Pretty entertaining game. Sunny evening on grass, couldnt have asked for a better night. The game could have went either way. There keeper made some killer saves.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha thats our actual team!!! Man we need some magic powder or something here. 4 games with 0 goals, I know we have the talent to win easily... But jesus we just need to break our streak here. And on to guilford... That is not a fun team to try and break the streak against

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha thats our actual team!!! Man we need some magic powder or something here. 4 games with 0 goals, I know we have the talent to win easily... But jesus we just need to break our streak here. And on to guilford... That is not a fun team to try and break the streak against

If Westcoast can do it, anybody can do it...Good luck tonight...

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 4 south, N.D. Sundowners 7-0 Indepentitieeianaierieizer.
game was a piss take from the beginning. they had 7 guys until half. played the rest with 10. canucks flu going around i guess. well, now i think we are all cured.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
how does everyone feel about a midweek winter knights league , in stead of midweek practice you have midweek games , jb was talking about it , i think for lower div teams it would be a good thing .

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guilford 2- VFC 1: Good game by both sides. They got the opener in about the 30th minute when our defender kicked a cross out right to their star striker on the 18 and he burried it home in the corner. They then picked up a 2nd in the 70th when their midfielder hit a 30 yd volley that just had some insane movement and caught me off guard. We got 1 back on a goalie error by them. Have to say we definately could have won this game, but another time we just can find the back of the net. Both teams played well. Oh well 1 week till Kelowna and all mayhem

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0