Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are any of the KSL teams of a younger average age? Say, 16-21? Or, have a very large contingent of youngster that age?? If so, I've got a u19 team looking for exhibition games - midweek is fine.

If so, send me a PM.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are any of the KSL teams of a younger average age? Say, 16-21? Or, have a very large contingent of youngster that age?? If so, I've got a u19 team looking for exhibition games - midweek is fine.

If so, send me a PM.

Good luck most are mid 20's

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last tuesday. There striker booted me in the knee when I was on the ground, so my centre back came in and just gave the striker a shove, then that huge mofo football tackled my Dman to the ground and I grabbed him off... Needless to say he definately has a temper and he is a big boy!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last tuesday. There striker booted me in the knee when I was on the ground, so my centre back came in and just gave the striker a shove, then that huge mofo football tackled my Dman to the ground and I grabbed him off... Needless to say he definately has a temper and he is a big boy!

No these two guys are different, We are talking about a guy that plays on my team. not the pylons.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yotes 4 - nd titans 1........good game, great to have more than 11 players for once. We moved the ball around well scored some really nice goals tonight, doucheface with two floaters, one from the corner of the 18 and the other from about 35 yds. But the other two goals were too nice a great strike from 25 and a nice free kick straight to the top corner of the net. To other teams in 2b south the titans have picked up a lot more players and aren't the same team that lost to the sfc caps 9-2..........:O

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 3-2 Guildford Utd. PK's

Yes it's not a typo. We came to play, first half was 0-0 and pretty even. We came out in the second and scored to make it 1-0. they came back with 2 to go up 2-1 we held on for a bit but tied it up with like 3 mins to play. We scored 2 and they missed 2 in the pk's for the win.

For some reason we have played well against Guildford and this time was no exception. It was actually a good game. The warm-ups were funny to watch they were there 1 hour before and looked ready to stomp we slowly showed up and made a smoke screen.

WestCoast...What??? too bad they didn't have any more premier players they might have won.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
div 4 south action, ND sundowners 3-0 Rovers. rovers picked up some new players that can make them decent. they run hard but still lask anything dangerous attacking. we donminated the first and then relaxed the second half. young ref, don't know his name but i don't think he has done alot of mens games. called everything, yellows all over the place for routine tackles. i got a yellow for swearing. you couldn't battle. rovers are chippy and come in late sliding alot. oh well, 10 bucks personal donation to the beer fund and a goal to boot. alittle sore after taking 2 months off. man it feels good to be back playing.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhh Congrats West Coast! Gotta give credit where credit is due, I'm not always full of hate!

Is this the same Guilford team who was somehow chosen for Prov B cup instead of the Gunners?

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No it's not the same team . If you look on the ksl we got 2 teams one in div1 and the other in div2. The div 2 is for the young kids who have joined and guys who don't get to much time with the main team however west coast did play a good game.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast...What??? too bad they didn't have any more premier players they might have won.

Too bad you didnt have any more Semi Pro Australian players, you might have stayed up in Div.2 in the FVSL :rolleyes:

You guys did play a good game tho, we didnt capitalize on many of our chances to put you guys away and in the end it came back to haunt us...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
div 4 south action, ND sundowners 3-0 Rovers. rovers picked up some new players that can make them decent. they run hard but still lask anything dangerous attacking. we donminated the first and then relaxed the second half. young ref, don't know his name but i don't think he has done alot of mens games. called everything, yellows all over the place for routine tackles. i got a yellow for swearing. you couldn't battle. rovers are chippy and come in late sliding alot. oh well, 10 bucks personal donation to the beer fund and a goal to boot. alittle sore after taking 2 months off. man it feels good to be back playing.
your lucky it was only a yellow, "offensive/abusive" language is supposed to be a straight red....so he wasn't calling everything by the book :rolleyes:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhh Congrats West Coast! Gotta give credit where credit is due, I'm not always full of hate!

Is this the same Guilford team who was somehow chosen for Prov B cup instead of the Gunners?

This team was 4-5 guys from the team that is going to prov b cup, 4-5 guys from SFC Impact(div.2) and one vmsl premier player (onlygoals). Yes they had 2-3 young kids that rotated in and out, but with the line-up they had I would be really disappointed in my teams play. We played hard and they hit a couple crossbars. But we showed fight and got a couple of points.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
your lucky it was only a yellow, "offensive/abusive" language is supposed to be a straight red....so he wasn't calling everything by the book :rolleyes:

I got the yellow for yelling at another player after he stomped my knee studs up from the side. he got no call. i get a yellow for swearing at twinklenutts.

Elbowroom, 10 bucks for yellow, 25 for red. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0