Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ksl

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Knights 4 BC United 3

Good clean game and pretty wide open for the most part... there was a couple of Knights up front that could really move. C4L with a brilliant goal off his heel from 5 yards out in the dieing minutes to make it close... but not close enough.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Knights 4 BC United 3

Good clean game and pretty wide open for the most part... there was a couple of Knights up front that could really move. C4L with a brilliant goal off his heel from 5 yards out in the dieing minutes to make it close... but not close enough.

HAHAH we will put that one in the lucky category!

That goal was mint, lucky or not. I thought you were going to square it at first maybe pass it to me. :D I think the keep thought the same, but then backheel off the cross in to score.

Only 4-3 that's not bad considering we had no subs, and they had 4-5 players from Trinity Western University Mens Team playing. I wonder if those TWU players will be coming back to Div.3 next year. :rolleyes:

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 - 0 Coq metro ford. Should have been 8 or 9 - 0 for Inter but hitting the net last night seemed to be a problem. We controlled about 80 % of play. Oh well. A win is a win, sort of

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1

Guildford 3 - Strikers 1

Good test for us as we will be playing them next year in Div 1. Guildford dominated start to finish, Strikers have some good players but looked out of shape and gave way too much space...still a good team nonetheless. Guildford played one of their better games in a while.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1

Guildford 3 - Strikers 1

Good test for us as we will be playing them next year in Div 1. Guildford dominated start to finish, Strikers have some good players but looked out of shape and gave way too much space...still a good team nonetheless. Guildford played one of their better games in a while.

Looked out of shape? Get it right. We are out of shape. Yay summer league!

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 9 - Bundaberg Athletic 2
Not much to say about this game. Bundaberg was short 1 man for a bit. Hopefully they have a full squad next game. We also only had 1-2 subs as well. Hopefully next game we can both full squads.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 3 - 2 Ex-isles. Inter were short guys, lots of injuries including both keepers, and the ex-isles had 10 subs. Decent game but again we lacked finishing yet again. Better pick up the finishing cuz its on to vault next week. We should have our guys back from injuries but we'll see.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha ya, I was trying to be nice....you are out of shape.

SOME of us are out of shape...*Cough* IS21 *Cough*..only a few of the players that played div 1 last year were there so don't judge too much on that. You guys looked good though, I heard you brought in quite a few new players??

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SOME of us are out of shape...*Cough* IS21 *Cough*..only a few of the players that played div 1 last year were there so don't judge too much on that. You guys looked good though, I heard you brought in quite a few new players??

Fair enough. I'm trying to round into form for playoffs :D

On another note, can I please let everyone know this is summer league. Every second post talks about "we were missing this guy, that guy" blah blah blah. Its summer league. You can go 18-0, means jack shite when winter rolls around. If you lose by 1 goal, who cares. Don't come on and talk about how you would have won if so and so was there. Please. At least for my sake.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 3 - 2 Ex-isles. Inter were short guys, lots of injuries including both keepers, and the ex-isles had 10 subs. Decent game but again we lacked finishing yet again. Better pick up the finishing cuz its on to vault next week. We should have our guys back from injuries but we'll see.
always with the excuses , shyte

teamcoco

Jan 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 9 - Bundaberg Athletic 2
Not much to say about this game. Bundaberg was short 1 man for a bit. Hopefully they have a full squad next game. We also only had 1-2 subs as well. Hopefully next game we can both full squads.

This game was only 7-2. Didn't have nearly enough guys there, and we knew we'd be against it from start to finish. Going to be a better game in 5 weeks time.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game was only 7-2. Didn't have nearly enough guys there, and we knew we'd be against it from start to finish. Going to be a better game in 5 weeks time.

My bad someone told me it was 9, i lost track after 5 :eek:.
You guys definitely have a good team there, just need everyone to show up. Hopefully there's no Canucks game scheduled on that Sunday. Definitely would be nice to have full squads for both teams next time around.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
div 4 north , geu phoenix 5 lake city fc 0 ,, 5 0 at half time , some of the nicest passing we have ever done , slowed it down to a bit of a practice/experiment game in the 2nd half ,, im assuming them guys were short numbers .

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 0 - Pylons 1... Umm they scored 10 min in off a hard worked goal by their striker, just bowled over our defender and kneed it in on breakaway. After that, it was pure domination by us. Controlled almost all the game and just couldnt finish.
On the other hand, they were the most classless jackasses I have evey played in my life. Started in the 60th when their striker and me went up for a ball 50/50, and fine I expected to be shoulder to shoulder, instead he doesnt jump, turns his cleats up and goes cleats up into my ankles when im jumping in the air. There sideline then calls me out, and says im a whiny shite. After that, i made a diving save and rebound poped out, I cover a 50/50 ball and put my leg out to protect me and their striker takes 2 seconds later and winds up and boots my knee. Again I was called a faker, and their striker gets a red.. Following that their whole team and sideline said hit the goalie and take him out any time the ball was being crossed in.
I have no problem being physical in a game, good tackles are fair. Mistakes happen and we all have them. But never should a team try to target a player and try to injure someone. Just shows the pylons are classess assholes who dont deserve to play soccer.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sfc caps 1 - coyotes 0 pks... We started the first 20 with 10 guys as doucheface was late as always getting to the game... However we played well with 10 unfortunate not to go up by one before douchface's arrival. I was playing in net and managed to keep a clean sheet in regulation somehow....caps are nothing special 100% kick and run all the way, just collapse when they have the ball and they start to panic. Second week in a row we only have 11 guys....man after all season on turf one game on grass is a whole different thing. Onto white rock utd next week, hopefully we have more than 11.....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0