Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 3 Predictions

Knights Cup Round 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans vs SFC Bullets, curious to see if ND can go on another one of their cinderella cup runs.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Mission/Clones game will be the best game. Mission to win 3-1

With out disrespecting the clones i watched mission play yesterday, i think mission will run them hard. clones if u are reading this put everyone behind the ball and defend. they will run out of steam in the second. then attack. good luck guys

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pylons vs Coyotes will be the best game imho...at least the most fun to watch from an unbiased standpoint...

Clones are in tough again against a team that thinks that it is a track meet and not Soccer.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMO, gotta be my current team vs my old team. Especially with all the TTP that's gone on all year, it should be a great game.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strikers at peace arch...that would be a game to go check out. Both fast teams. Should be a good tilt...i hope its a tom binnie so i can watch it.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch and Whalley. Can't say much about Whalley as I've yet to see them play, but I'm assuming they're a fairly skilled team, so this should make for a good match.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scouting report on the LUFC Rangers? Look like a pretty solid side according to the standings. We'll give it our best shot!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strikers at peace arch...that would be a game to go check out. Both fast teams. Should be a good tilt...i hope its a tom binnie so i can watch it.

What you don't have enough change for the bus???? or is it your ankle bracelet for house arrest only lets you go so far?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i picked whalley and pau because they're two good teams should be the closest of all matches. mission to beat clones if they can't contain them in the first half because those mofo's run all over the place....just ask acbc..

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as predictions go, here they are:

Geu Rams vs Poco Royals - 3-1, Rams know what to expect from the Royals, and I have the Rams continuing to the final, unless they play us first :D
Mission SC vs Langley Clones - 2-1, Clones hand another fast, young team a loss in cup, therefore elminating every 2C team.
Peace Arch Selects vs Whalley Strikers - 17-1, Just kidding, 2-0 as I think we'll put 2 away early and then hold on for dear life
Surrey Pylons vs Surrey Coyotes A - 3-2, would just like to see the Pylons go on
SFC Bullets vs North Delta Titans - 3-0, Scotty will be too much to handle for the Titans, and they won't be able to keep up with the physical play.
Players Utd vs White Rock - 4-2, for some reason I think White Rock will put a bunch away in this one, and I don't know why.
Surrey Heat vs Langley Rangers - 1-0, somehow Badknees has his Heat on a roll, will continue to be the last D3 team alive in cup.
Westcoast SC vs Guildford Utd. - 2-1 (PK's), Westcoast will be played very tough, as I think these guys gave the Nomads trouble both times this year, plus Westcoast loves to go to shootouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0