Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 3 Predictions

Knights Cup Round 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the WestCoast vs. Guildford Utd. game?????

We always make it an exciting game.

WestCoast....What????

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd have to say the pau vs strikers game will be MOTW... 2nd game in the row against old teammate(s)... and yes Maximus, we are 30 somethings (av age 32.5), but we beat the young athletica... will be fun... wondering who will get more time tho - stals or me - now that will be a stat!:eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd have to say the pau vs strikers game will be MOTW... 2nd game in the row against old teammate(s)... and yes Maximus, we are 30 somethings (av age 32.5), but we beat the young athletica... will be fun... wondering who will get more time tho - stals or me - now that will be a stat!:eek:

I think my goal earned me at least 30 minutes against you, I'll try and score again this weekend to get a half :)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players Utd vs White Rock - 4-2, for some reason I think White Rock will put a bunch away in this one, and I don't know why.
HAHAHAH...maybe because we have 10 goals in 2 cup games...but good guess...because we are undefeated in 13 or so striaght games..

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players Utd vs White Rock - 4-2, for some reason I think White Rock will put a bunch away in this one, and I don't know why.
HAHAHAH...maybe because we have 10 goals in 2 cup games...but good guess...because we are undefeated in 13 or so striaght games..

I haven't really paid attention to what you guys have done or your record. Looks like I'll be right then I guess :cool:

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn, I was hoping to average one a game for the rest of the season. I'm in good form you know ;) I guess I could get 2 this weekend then to spare the embarrassment of me scoring on you guys :)
tell you what... if i score on u guys, u owe me a beer and if u score on us, u owe me a beer - cuz obviously we let u!;)

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as predictions go, here they are:

Geu Rams vs Poco Royals - 3-1, Rams know what to expect from the Royals, and I have the Rams continuing to the final, unless they play us first :D
Mission SC vs Langley Clones - 2-1, Clones hand another fast, young team a loss in cup, therefore elminating every 2C team.
Peace Arch Selects vs Whalley Strikers - 17-1, Just kidding, 2-0 as I think we'll put 2 away early and then hold on for dear life
Surrey Pylons vs Surrey Coyotes A - 3-2, would just like to see the Pylons go on
SFC Bullets vs North Delta Titans - 3-0, Scotty will be too much to handle for the Titans, and they won't be able to keep up with the physical play.
Surrey Heat vs Langley Rangers - 1-0, somehow Badknees has his Heat on a roll, will continue to be the last D3 team alive in cup.
Westcoast SC vs Guildford Utd. - 2-1 (PK's), Westcoast will be played very tough, as I think these guys gave the Nomads trouble both times this year, plus Westcoast loves to go to shootouts.
Thanks for the vote of confidence,Stal!! We do have have to be better than last week,but an upset is possible. Go Heat Go!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0