Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Poll

Who do you predict to win the Knights Cup 2008?

• Athletic Club of BC 'B'

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • GEU 'Mighty' Rams

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Whalley Strikers

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Langley United Wolves

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Langley United Nomads FC

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Peace Arch Selects

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • PCNC United

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Langley United Clones

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Mission Blues

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Westcoast SC

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone in 2b tell me anything about the Port Moody Lions? We're looking for a 1st round upset!! Go Heat Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young, not very skilled thru the middle. They don't have any finish. There strong point is there defence but they also tend to make rushes leaving them easy to counter on. There goalie wasn't interested when we played them, hd his arms crossed the whole time. Shoot from outside the 18, we scored 3 from out there in 5 minutes on them.

That being said they are a far different team on turf. If you guys are on turf they are a good squad who play kick and run and capitlize on bounces!! If this game is on grass they are much weaker!

Good Luck

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone in 2b tell me anything about the Port Moody Lions? We're looking for a 1st round upset!! Go Heat Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on where you play them. If you're at home they'll probably be short, but are still a good team, if they're at home it's going to be a cold trip home for the Heat. Fast, young, good on the ball.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the update boys!!! We'll get the chalkboard out and start strategizing!! I'm hoping with a full squad we can give them a good battle.

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a softball question: what is the Westcoast SC team like ?? Anyone played them recently ?? Wasn't that where that one deranged poster was from ?/ He seems to have gone underground again. Any info would be interesting I am sure.:D

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a softball question: what is the Westcoast SC team like ?? Anyone played them recently ?? Wasn't that where that one deranged poster was from ?/ He seems to have gone underground again. Any info would be interesting I am sure.:D

Not a great team, 2 strong centre mids and a decent sweeper. All hotheads with bad tempers. They cant seem to get through a game without getting a red card.

Should be an easy win for you (although we said that too and then tied them).

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

also, watch out for their big forward (he's the deranged poster). he has no skills but prefers hockey style bodychecks to normal soccer play. at 6'5" and ~ 280, you want to watch out... stay low, he'll go over ;)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a great team, 2 strong centre mids and a decent sweeper. All hotheads with bad tempers. They cant seem to get through a game without getting a red card.

Should be an easy win for you (although we said that too and then tied them).

Didn't you lose to us aswell???
I know you did. You guys should talk shite when you beat us.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
also, watch out for their big forward (he's the deranged poster). he has no skills but prefers hockey style bodychecks to normal soccer play. at 6'5" and ~ 280, you want to watch out... stay low, he'll go over ;)

No skills?? then why did i need to be man marked??
the player marking me couldn't handle me and continues to cry

Maximus

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No skills?? then why did i need to be man marked??
the player marking me couldn't handle me and continues to cry

You were marked the way we mark every team. If you want to call it man marking that's fine but don't take it as a compliment. You sucked ass and did nothing all night.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't you lose to us aswell???
I know you did. You guys should talk shite when you beat us.

Aren't you behind them in the standings? I'd think they can talk then. Although try and post as much as poosible here as your due for a first round exit courtesy of Langley.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which team will be the surprise team and pull off a few upsets?

I think you'll see some surprises from the lower teams in 2B. They've had the advantage of playing quality competition week in, week out so that will only help them when they start playing out of their groups. I can't see anyone from D3 making an impact other than ACBC and the Nomads, but there are some low end D2 teams that will be beat by D3 teams.

africa1

Apr 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aren't you behind them in the standings? I'd think they can talk then. Although try and post as much as poosible here as your due for a first round exit courtesy of Langley.

Defending PA?? Thats so unlike you Stallion! Must still have a soft spot for the club that taught you everything you know today about soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0